The refurbished Alaris CareFusion 8300 EtCO2 Module uses Coviden's patented microstream non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) spectroscopy to continuously measure the amount of CO2 during every breath, the amount of CO2 present at the end of your patient's exhalation (EtCO2), during inhalation (FiCO2), and their respiratory rate (RR).
The EtCO2 Module is a non-invasive sidestream capnograph, indicated for use with adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients. It does not show interference with important anesthesia gases and has automatic barometric pressure compensation.
The Microstream Disposables units deliver a sample of both inhaled and exhaled gasses from the ventilator disposable or directly from the patient via oral/nasal cannula into the monitor for CO2 measurement.
Moisture and secretions are effectively removed from samples by the Microstream inline filter, which captures unwanted contaminants while maintaining the shape of the CO2 waveform. The Alaris CareFusion 8300 EtCO2 Module measures partial CO2 pressures between 0 - 99 mmHg at sea level, accurately calculating EtCO2 and FiCO2 values for all valid breaths.
- Reduce risks of opioid infusions.
- Customizable profiles add flexibility across all patient care areas.
- Indicated for use in adult, pediatric, and neonatal populations.
- Utilizes sampling lines that cut the need for moving parts, external sensors or extra calibration.
- Provides patient EtCO2 sampling products to meet a broad spectrum of sampling needs available with or without oxygen delivery.
Why choose A Biomedical Service as your Refurbishing Partner?
Beyond significant cost savings and a sound capital equipment investment strategy, A Biomedical Service believes your patients and medical staff deserve access to the highest quality, most reliable medical equipment. We're committed to delivering the level of excellence your facility needs to achieve its patient care and asset management goals.
We aren't simply your refurbishment company, we're your partners in managing capital equipment investment along every step of a piece of equipment's lifecycle.
Refurbished Equipment vs. Certified Used
What's the difference between a piece of used medical equipment that's been refurbished compared to one that's certified used?
Refurbished equipment and certified used equipment are both thoroughly cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is properly disposed of and we make sure the equipment works the way the original manufacturer intended it to perform.
Refurbished Medical Equipment
A machine that's Refurbished goes through a rigorous process that takes each piece of equipment back to the original OEM specifications. Our in-house biomedical engineers are certified, experienced, and the best in the business.
Every item that needs to be restored is torn down to its component blocks, fully tested, and visually inspected. Using OEM parts, highly-trained Biomed engineers identify and replace components that have failed or are likely to fail. Think of it as a tuneup for used medical equipment.
If there's any damage to the case, it will be repainted or replaced. After reassembly, every unit is tested to make sure it meets stringent manufacturer requirements.
Certified Used Medical Equipment
Certified Used machines are also cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is secured and legally disposed of. Our talented BMETs perform a series of thorough preventative maintenance procedures and test the units to make sure they meet OEM standards for operation. In this case, not all replacement parts may be OEM, however, the units will still reliably perform to original manufacturer specifications.
Need to sell your old medical equipment?A Biomedical Service is always looking to buy used or pre-owned medical equipment. We have a friendly, experienced purchasing department that would love to help walk you through the asset disposal process.
Our goal is to make the asset end-of-lifecycle process as painless as possible, get you the best price for your equipment, and help you dispose of unwanted medical equipment in an ecologically responsible way.
If you're interested in selling your used medical equipment to A Biomedical Service, contact us here or give us a call at +1-800-910-1422, Monday through Saturday, 8 AM - 6 PM PDT. We look forward to talking to you!
Refurbished & Used Certified with a Limited 1 year warranty
- Height: 8.9 in (22.6 cm)
- Width: 3.3 in (8.4 cm)
- Depth: 5.5 in (14 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (1 kg)
- Operates Continuously
- Adult: Frequency response EtCO2 accuracy automatically calibrated for breath rates up to 80 bpm.
- Pediatric/Neonatal: To calculate breath rates above 80 bpm, accuracy is 4 mmHg or +12% of reading, whichever is greater, for EtCO2 values greater than 18 mmHg. For breath rates above 60 bpm, Microstream neonatal airway adapter M1996A must be used to ensure accuracy.
- Capnography Waveform: Gives real-time graphical display of CO2 concentration throughout respiration cycle
- Data Display: Waveforms, trending data, BPM (breaths per minute), and numerical data
- EtCO2: CO2 concentration in mmHg at end of patient's exhalation
- FiCO2: Fractional-inspired CO2 present during patient's inhalation
- Trend Data: Tabular display of EtCO2 and respiratory rate. Shows average, high, and low values, in addition to alarm conditions for time period displayed. Up to 24 hours of data is stored.
LIMITS, ALARMS AND SECURITY
- Limit Mode: Configurable mode can be set to display adult or neonatal mode.
- Programmable Alarm Limits: Programmable alarm limits for EtCO2, FiCO2, respiration rates, and No Breath time periods.
- EtCO2 Low/High: 0 - 98 mmHg/5 - 99 mmHg
- FiCO2 High: 2 - 99 mmHg
- No Breath: 10 - 60 seconds
- Respiratory Rate (RR) High/Low: 0 - 150 bpm
- Low Battery: Indicates need to plug into alternate power source when battery nears depletion.
- Power Requirement: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 24 W
- Battery:. Rechargable battery good for 5.5 hrs. Recharges when plugged into VAC source.
- Operating Temperatures: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C) ambient temperature
- Storage Temperatures: -4° - 140° F (-20° - 60° C) ambient temperature
- Altitude: -1205 to 15,000 feet (-380 to 4750 meters)
- Relative Humidity: 20% to 90% noncondensing