Our goal is to provide you with the best biomedical equipment for your organization. We understand that sometimes, things happen that require equipment to be returned. It's important to understand how this process works.
You must have a Customer Service Represenatative authorize in writing all returns. They will issue you an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and explain the next steps you must take. When talking to your Customer Service Representative, remember to have the following information on hand:
- The reason why you want to return the equipment
- Product model and serial number
- The customer name
- A copy of your sales order or invoice
In order to for your order to be eligible for return, keep these caveats in mind:
- Returns due to customer error will only be accepted 15 days after date of shipment and will incur a 25% restocking fee.
- Equipment must be properly packaged in the original shipping container and packaging or that equal to the original. Adequate care must be taken to avoid damage during transit. We cannot accept returns or give credit to equipment that has been damaged in transit or was improperly packaged.
- You must get an RMA number from your A Biomedical Service representative and make sure it's written or printed on the outside of the package.
- A Biomedical Service reserves the sole discretion and right to determine if items will be accepted for return and to set their status as a warranty return, damaged goods, or quality issue.
Charges & Credits
- All returns are subject to a handling/restocking fee of 45% of the sale price of the item. This is stands for legitimate returns with RMA numbers as well as other return types.
- All pictures shown on our website are for illustration purpose only. Please Note The final product received being different from the product image on our website is not a reason we will accept a full refund for a return
- We will thoroughly inspect all returns to determine the condition of the equipment, prior to issuing any credit.
- An additional fee of 20% of the original sale price will be added to returned items that have customer markings on them, stickers, or require repackaging to be returned to saleable condition.
- Any freight or shipping charges associated with the returned merchandise from the original order will not be credited. Freight for returned merchandise must be shipped pre-paid freight (collect shipments will be refused).