Conmed Excallibur Plus
The ConMed Excalibur Plus PC is the most powerful isolated ESU available in its class. It allows the surgeon to adjust the power settings from the surgical field with a standard ES pencil. The Excalibur Plus PC patented Controlled Output Voltage in CUT maintains minimum necessary voltage for smooth cutting through various impedance tissues with minimal thermal damage. The Aspen Return Monitor (ARMU) is the most sensitive pad monitoring system available. It combines automatic feedback circuitry and visual displays to provide the most sensitive contact quality monitoring system available.
- Most powerful isolated ESU available.
- Allows the Surgeon to adjust power settings from the surgical field with a standard ES pencil.
- Excalibur Plus PC Patented Controlled Output Voltage in CUT maintains minimum necessary voltage for smooth cutting through various impedance tissues with minimal thermal damage.
- Electrosurgical Generator with Cut, Coag, Bipolar and Blend.
- Includes a Mono-Polar Foot Pedal (Bi-Polar Foot Pedal is Optional Below).
- 300 watts of output
- The Excalibur Plus PC offers a scalpel like cut and three blend modes.
- Pure Cut Maximum Peak to Peak Voltage is 2000 Volts
- Blend 1- Maximum Peak to Peak Voltage is 2000 Volts
- Blend 2- Peak Voltage of 2200 Volts
- Blend 3- The Excalibur plus PC comes equipped with the maximum Peak to Peak Voltage of 2400 Volts
Conmed Excallibur Plus Specifications
- Height:6.25 in ( 15.9 cm)
- Width: 18 in (45.8 cm)
- Length: 22.75 in (57.8 cm)
- Weight: 40 lbs. (1.5 kg)
- Operating Conditions: 10°C TO 30°C, 95% RH non-condensing.
- Storage Conditions: -140°C TO 70°C, altitude -60 to +4500 m MSL when sealed in original poly bag
- Power change < 1% /V for vline = min to max voltage
Power Display Accuracy
- The greater of +/- 10% of display or +/- 3 watts rated load.
- Single Pad Mode Two wire continuity detector, typical threshold= 10Ohms
- Dual Pad Mode Two wire resistance monitor, typical acceptance range 10 to 150 OHMS, trip threshold typically 20% higher than the last monitor set point activation, visual indication of patient resistance.
- Cut = 520 HZ
- COAG = 400 HZ
- Operator Error = 1710 HZ, pulsating
- Plate Alarm = 1000 HZ (65 DBA MINIMUM)
- Machine Fault = 1000 HZ
- (45 DBA Min. Except Alarms Are 65 DBA Min)