Capable of working in four modes with one-touch operation, the GE MAC 1200 ST digital ECG system is convenient and reliable, offering comprehensive solutions that are easy to use for a wide range of users.
The MAC 1200 ECG is designed for acquisition with or without analysis and can be configured as a standard ECG machine without analysis for facilities with minimal EKG requirements for maximum flexibility.
- The Marquette 12SL ECG analysis algorithm is the industry’s most clinically validated program.
- 12-lead simultaneous acquisition
- Four operating modes: Automatic, 12-lead simultaneous; Manual, real-time 6 channel; Arrhythmia, continuous monitoring with event documentation; Stress Test (optional)
- Indicated for use with Adults & Pediatrics
- Gender-Specific interpretation of ECGs makes it easier to detect acute myocardial infarction in women
- Marquette Hookup Advisor signal quality analysis program monitors and checks ECG waveforms for signs of distortion, artifacts, and interference.
- Extensive customization possible for display and final-report formatting meets the exact needs of your facility
- 4 user-defined fields for patient data
- One-touch operation for acquisition, analysis, storage, and printing minimizes user training and improves workflow
- Auto-Arrhythmia Detection maximizes rhythm capabilities
Why choose A Biomedical Service as your Refurbishing Partner?
Beyond significant cost savings and a sound capital equipment investment strategy, A Biomedical Service believes your patients and medical staff deserve access to the highest quality, most reliable medical equipment. We're committed to delivering the level of excellence your facility needs to achieve its patient care and asset management goals.
We aren't simply your refurbishment company, we're your partners in managing capital equipment investment along every step of a piece of equipment's lifecycle.
Refurbished Equipment vs. Certified Used
What's the difference between a piece of used medical equipment that's been refurbished compared to one that's certified used?
Refurbished equipment and certified used equipment are both thoroughly cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is properly disposed of and we make sure the equipment works the way the original manufacturer intended it to perform.
Refurbished Medical Equipment
A machine that's Refurbished goes through a rigorous process that takes each piece of equipment back to the original OEM specifications. Our in-house biomedical engineers are certified, experienced, and the best in the business.
Every item that needs to be restored is torn down to its component blocks, fully tested, and visually inspected. Using OEM parts, highly-trained Biomed engineers identify and replace components that have failed or are likely to fail. Think of it as a tuneup for used medical equipment.
If there's any damage to the case, it will be repainted or replaced. After reassembly, every unit is tested to make sure it meets stringent manufacturer requirements.
Certified Used Medical Equipment
Certified Used machines are also cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is secured and legally disposed of. Our talented BMETs perform a series of thorough preventative maintenance procedures and test the units to make sure they meet OEM standards for operation. In this case, not all replacement parts may be OEM, however, the units will still reliably perform to original manufacturer specifications.
Need to sell your old medical equipment?A Biomedical Service is always looking to buy used or pre-owned medical equipment. We have a friendly, experienced purchasing department that would love to help walk you through the asset disposal process.
Our goal is to make the asset end-of-lifecycle process as painless as possible, get you the best price for your equipment, and help you dispose of unwanted medical equipment in an ecologically responsible way.
If you're interested in selling your used medical equipment to A Biomedical Service, contact us here or give us a call at +1-800-910-1422, Monday through Saturday, 8 AM - 6 PM PDT. We look forward to talking to you!
Refurbished & Used Certified with a Limited 1 year warranty
- Height: 3.7 in (9.4 cm)
- Width: 14.5 in (37 cm)
- Depth: 12.6 in (32 cm)
- Weight: 12.3 lbs (5.6 kg)
- AC Power: 95-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.5 Ah @ 115VAC, 0.3 Ah @ 240 VAC
• NiMH, rechargeable
• Volatage: 18 VDC @ 3.5 Ah
- Time to Recharge: 4 hrs
- Simultaneous Lead Acquisition: 12-leads
- Dynamic Range:
• Differential signals for AC voltage +/- 10 mV
• Superimposed DC voltage(polarization voltage) +/- 600 mV
- Digital Sampling Rate: 1000 samples/second/channel
- Signal Input: Type CF, according to IEC
- Resolution: 5 µV
- Special Acquisition Functions: Automatic, 12-lead simultation, Manual, real-time 6-channel Arrhythmia, continuous monitoring with event documentation, Stress Test (optional)
- Memory: Resting: 40 ECGs
- Pace Detect: All leads, duration 0.1-2.5 ms
- Heart Rate Meter: 30 to 300 BPM ±10% or 5 BPM, whichever is greater
- Type: Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program for Adults and Pediatrics
- Analysis Features:
• Integrated pediatric analysis
• Gender-appropriate analysis
- Leads Used in Diagnosis:
• EINTHOVEN, GOLDBERGER, WILSON, NEHB
• CABRERA lead sequence and user-specific combinations in Manual and Arrhythmia modes
Lead Malfunction Detection: Lead placement software easily detects lead reversals and electrode impedance
- Type: Integrated Backlit LCD Display; Contrast adjustable
- Waveforms: 3 ECG Waveforms
- Screen Size: 24 x 40 characters
- Resolution: 320 x 240 px
- Display Data: Heart rate, patient name, ID, 3 waveforms, muscle filter, lead check, AC filter, operation mode, lead labels, speed, gain and filter settings, warning messages, prompts, and help messages.
- Screen: Integrated Backlit LCD Display; 24 x 40 characters
- Keyboard: Sealed alphanumeric keyboard; Function keys for all routine operations; Pushbuttons with tactile feedback
- Indicators (LEDs): LEDs for main power, battery status, and start/stop functions
- Compatibility: MUSE and CardioSoft compatible
- Data Storage Format: Digitally stored and formatted patient/ECG data protects against analog data loss
- Cart-to-Cart Communication: Allows vital communication between carts, making ECG data more accessible to caregivers and physicians. Electrocardiograms can be transmitted or received from other GE electrocardiograph machines, streamlining diagnosis and offering critical decision-making support to users
- Data Interface: One serial RS232 interface for data exchange between compatible peripheral devices and appropriate software handshake protocols
- Type: High-resolution, thermal digital-array
- Resolution: Vertical: 8 dots/mm; Horizontal: 25 μm at 25 mm/s
- Channels:3 or 6 recording channels or 12 in Automatic mode, overlapping
- Print Speeds: 5, 25, 50 mm/s
Number of Traces: 3, 6, 12 or 15; User-selectable
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 40˚C
- Relative Humidity (Operating): 25 to 95%, non-condensing
- Pressure: 700-1060 hPa