This is for the purchase of a flat rate repair service for the Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor VSM 300 Patient Monitor, this comes with a 90-day repair limited warranty
Why Choose A Biomedical Service for Your Flat Rate Depot Repair Service?
The short answer is we care about your organization's performance and bottom line just as much as you do. No matter how big or how small - you're important to us because your success is our success. We offer quick turnarounds, high-quality repair, and an easy solution for your medical equipment repair needs.
Our team of BMETs is the best in the business. Their experience and training allow us to repair your broken medical equipment, even down to the component level, reducing the cost of expensive replacement parts. We repair a lot of FDA-approved legacy biomedical devices that are no longer supported by their original manufacturers. Not only do we fix your older medical devices, but our inventory and vast network of suppliers means we can usually source your hard to find parts.
Benefits of Using Our Flat-Rate Biomedical Equipment Repair Depot Service
- 90 Day Warranty
- Quick turnaround reduces your downtime
- Start the process with the click of a button
- Easy to use Flat-Rate payment option
- Status notifications throughout the repair process
- Free return shipping
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence
How It Works
Choose the equipment you need to be repaired on our site
Decide on your shipping method: Package and ship equipment yourself; Drop of the item at a FedEx or USPs store they will pack and ship the item; Use A Biomedical Service's packaging service. A bargain at $40, we'll send you what you need to properly package your equipment for shipping. Does not include the cost of shipping.
When we receive your medical equipment, you'll get a notification and we'll start the repair process.
Receive regular updates throughout the repair of your medical equipment.
We send your repaired device back, ready to be put back in use.
Important Things to Know
- Do not ship contaminated items to our repair depot facility. If we receive equipment that's considered a biohazard, you'll receive a mandatory $500 biohazard disposal fee.
- Flat-rate repair service covers normal wear and tear issues. It does not include water damage, dismantled items, equipment that is missing parts, or devices that are extensively damaged.
- We do not perform repairs on non-FDA approved medical equipment. You can check equipment status here
- If your equipment doesn't fall under our Flat-Rate repair program, we're happy to talk to you about a custom repair quote. Fill out a custom quote request here or give us a call at +1-800-910-1422, Monday through Saturday, 8 AM - 6 PM PDT. We look forward to talking with you!
We've Got Your Back
Our goal is to get your equipment up and running as quickly and inexpensively as possible. We take pride in our work and as a veteran-owned company, we understand how important it is to be fast, accurate, thorough, and reliable with every repair. A Biomedical Service's Flat-Rate repair program saves you time, money and gives you peace of mind with our standard 90-day Warranty.