The Baxter Flo-Gard© 6201 is a widely used single channel volumetric infusion pump that delivers an extensive range of fluids over a multitude of infusion rates. Care providers have the flexibility of user-selected infusion rates and primary and secondary piggybacked medication programs.
A solid peristaltic programmable pump that helps you manage patients better.
Advanced features and computing options help prevent user errors and improve patient safety and caregiver satisfaction.
The Flo-Gard© 6301 infusion pump is suitable for delivering a variety of fluids including medication, blood, and fat emulsions.
- Accurate, reliable volumetric infusion of a range of fluids
- Configurable settings let device be customized to hospital area needs
- Computer control option allows for remote monitoring
- Suitable for epidurals
- Occlusion sensors detect upstream and downstream restrictions
- Ultrasonic air-in-line-detectors
- Flow check display shows resistance to flow
- Easy to use features increase patient safety
- Volume-Time programming automatically calculates correct flow rate
- Dynamic pressure display shows in-line operating pressures
- Channel has secondary piggyback option
- History of past 5 hrs
- Channel has Programmed Delivery Profiles that enable programming of up to 10 sequential infusion programs
- Safety clamp and door lock prevents patient tampering
Why choose A Biomedical Service as your Refurbishing Partner?
Beyond significant cost savings and a sound capital equipment investment strategy, A Biomedical Service believes your patients and medical staff deserve access to the highest quality, most reliable medical equipment. We're committed to delivering the level of excellence your facility needs to achieve its patient care and asset management goals.
We aren't simply your refurbishment company, we're your partners in managing capital equipment investment along every step of a piece of equipment's lifecycle.
Refurbished Equipment vs. Certified Used
What's the difference between a piece of used medical equipment that's been refurbished compared to one that's certified used?
Refurbished equipment and certified used equipment are both thoroughly cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is properly disposed of and we make sure the equipment works the way the original manufacturer intended it to perform.
Refurbished Medical Equipment
A machine that's Refurbished goes through a rigorous process that takes each piece of equipment back to the original OEM specifications. Our in-house biomedical engineers are certified, experienced, and the best in the business.
Every item that needs to be restored is torn down to its component blocks, fully tested, and visually inspected. Using OEM parts, highly-trained Biomed engineers identify and replace components that have failed or are likely to fail. Think of it as a tuneup for used medical equipment.
If there's any damage to the case, it will be repainted or replaced. After reassembly, every unit is tested to make sure it meets stringent manufacturer requirements.
Certified Used Medical Equipment
Certified Used machines are also cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is secured and legally disposed of. Our talented BMETs perform a series of thorough preventative maintenance procedures and test the units to make sure they meet OEM standards for operation. In this case, not all replacement parts may be OEM, however, the units will still reliably perform to original manufacturer specifications.
Need to sell your old medical equipment?A Biomedical Service is always looking to buy used or pre-owned medical equipment. We have a friendly, experienced purchasing department that would love to help walk you through the asset disposal process.
Our goal is to make the asset end-of-lifecycle process as painless as possible, get you the best price for your equipment, and help you dispose of unwanted medical equipment in an ecologically responsible way.
If you're interested in selling your used medical equipment to A Biomedical Service, contact us here or give us a call at +1-800-910-1422, Monday through Saturday, 8 AM - 6 PM PDT. We look forward to talking to you!
Refurbished & Used Certified with a Limited 1 year warranty
Operating Principle: Linear Peristalsis
- Height: 11.4 in (29 cm)
- Width: 8 in (20 cm)
- Depth: 5.1 in (13 cm)
- Weight: 11.6 lbs (5.3 kg)
- Independent Operation: A standalone unit with no computer interface.
- Monitor Operation: The PC-4 controls the infusion process, while a host computer monitors the unit's operation.
- Computer Control Operation: The PC-4 is controlled by a host computer which sets infusion parameters and also monitors the unit's operation.
FLOW RATES AND PROGRAMMABLE VARIABLES
- Primary Program: 1.0 - 99 mL/hr in 1 mL/hr increments or 1 - 9999 mL/hr in 1 mL increments
- Secondary Program: 1.0 - 99 mL/hr in 1 mL/hr increments or 1 - 9999 mL/hr in 1 mL increments
- Volume-To-Be-Infused (VTBI): 1.0 - 99 mL in 0.1 mL increments of 1 - 9999 mL for both primary and secondary of each pump
- KVO (Keep Vein Open) Rate: 5 mL/hr or set rate if rate is less
DISPLAYS & HISTORY
- LCD: Large, easy to read LED display for main pumps
- LCD: One-line LED display shows pump message information
- History: Retains history of past 5 hours even after unit is turned off
ALERTS AND ALARMS
- Alerts: Stopped, KVO Primary VTBI delivered, Insert slide clamp, New rate, No Flow, Low battery, Secondary infusion complete, Secondary program data, Secondary flow rate is zero, Secondary VTBI delivered, Flow rate, Check VTBI, Enter Programmed Delivery Profile, Communications timeout, Controlling or monitoring computer error
- Alarms: Check set loading, Air, Occlusion, Insert slide clamp, Upstream occlusion, Door open, Battery low, Pump-specific failure, General failure, Communications timeout, Controlling or monitoring computer error
- Power Requirement: 110 - 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 50 W, 0.8A fuse
- Battery:. Good for approximately 6 hours when pump is running from 1 - 1400 mL/hr. Recharges when plugged into VAC source.
- Power Cord: 2.9 m (9.5 ft) long cord with hospital-grade plug
- Operating Temperatures: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C) ambient temperature
- Storage Temperatures: -22° - 158° F (-30° - 70° C) ambient temperature
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 95% noncondensing