The Zoll Propaq® M unit combines easy, intuitive use with rugged portability in this patient monitor that was designed for military and air medical use. Capabilities include ECG, Pulse Oximeter, Non-invasive Blood Pressure, IBP, CO2, Temperature, and Respiration.
Large, colorful display provides clear visibility from a distance and at any angle, providing medical users accurate patient information even in suboptimal conditions.
Patient data is stored as a combination of up to 24 hours of patient data at one-minute intervals, 1000 time-stamped events, and 32 snapshots (24-second duration). Data can be transferred via USB thumb drive and will not be lost if the unit is turned off or if the battery/auxiliary power is removed.
- Monitor 3-, 5-, or 12-lead ECG waveform and heart rate
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure monitoring of arterial pressure and heart rate
- Temperature monitoring via rectal, esophageal, or surface temperatures. Operates continuously.
- SpO2 monitoring of pulse rate and oxygen saturation (non-invasive)
- Continuously monitors respiration (not for use as an apnea monitor)
- Suitable for Infants, Pediatrics, and Adults
- CO2 monitoring is non-invasive and checks carbon dioxide concentration in expired and inspired breath
- Invasive Pressure monitoring can be made from any compatible pressure transducer. Uses include arterial blood pressure, central venous pressure, & intracranial pressure monitoring
Why choose A Biomedical Service as your Refurbishing Partner?
Beyond significant cost savings and a sound capital equipment investment strategy, A Biomedical Service believes your patients and medical staff deserve access to the highest quality, most reliable medical equipment. We're committed to delivering the level of excellence your facility needs to achieve its patient care and asset management goals.
We aren't simply your refurbishment company, we're your partners in managing capital equipment investment along every step of a piece of equipment's lifecycle.
Refurbished Equipment vs. Certified Used
What's the difference between a piece of used medical equipment that's been refurbished compared to one that's certified used?
Refurbished equipment and certified used equipment are both thoroughly cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is properly disposed of and we make sure the equipment works the way the original manufacturer intended it to perform.
Refurbished Medical Equipment
A machine that's Refurbished goes through a rigorous process that takes each piece of equipment back to the original OEM specifications. Our in-house biomedical engineers are certified, experienced, and the best in the business.
Every item that needs to be restored is torn down to its component blocks, fully tested, and visually inspected. Using OEM parts, highly-trained Biomed engineers identify and replace components that have failed or are likely to fail. Think of it as a tuneup for used medical equipment.
If there's any damage to the case, it will be repainted or replaced. After reassembly, every unit is tested to make sure it meets stringent manufacturer requirements.
Certified Used Medical Equipment
Certified Used machines are also cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is secured and legally disposed of. Our talented BMETs perform a series of thorough preventative maintenance procedures and test the units to make sure they meet OEM standards for operation. In this case, not all replacement parts may be OEM, however, the units will still reliably perform to original manufacturer specifications.
Need to sell your old medical equipment?A Biomedical Service is always looking to buy used or pre-owned medical equipment. We have a friendly, experienced purchasing department that would love to help walk you through the asset disposal process.
Our goal is to make the asset end-of-lifecycle process as painless as possible, get you the best price for your equipment, and help you dispose of unwanted medical equipment in an ecologically responsible way.
If you're interested in selling your used medical equipment to A Biomedical Service, contact us here or give us a call at +1-800-910-1422, Monday through Saturday, 8 AM - 6 PM PDT. We look forward to talking to you!
Refurbished & Used Certified with a Limited 1 year warranty
- Height: 8.9 in (22.6 cm)
- Width: 8.7 in (22.1 cm)
- Depth: 6.5 in (16.51 cm)
- Weight: 8.5 lbs (3.9 kg)
- Heart Rate: Audible (5 pulse, 900 Hz tone, with a PW of 125 msec, a PRI of 250 msec, and a repitition interval of 15 seconds); Visual (Heart Rate Alarm causes the heart rate to be displayed in red, with a white background. the red device status LED will flash at a rate of 1.7 Hz)
- Lead Fault Alarm: Audible (3 pulse, 500 Hz triplet tone, with a PW of 200 msec, a PRI of 200 msec, and a repitition interval of 30 seconds); Visual (Lead Fault condition causes a "LEAD FAULT" message to be displayed on the trace along with a dashed line the width of the trace)
- NIBP, SpO2, Resp, CO2, IP, & Temp: Audible (Same as Heart Rate Alarm); Visual (Physiological alarms cause the alarming parameter to be displayed in Red with a white background. the red device status LED will flash at a rate of 1.7 Hz); Silence duration is 90 seconds
- Waveforms Printed: 1-3
- Print Speeds: 25 mm/sec or 50 mm/sec
- Print Modes: Manual or Automatic, User configurable
- On/Off Control: Front panel or paddle
- Print Delay: 6 seconds
- Paper Width: 80 mm
- Channels: Two YSI 400/700 series-compatible channels
- Range: 0°-50° C (32°-122° F)
- Units: °C or °F
- Display: T1, T2, and delta temp
- Accuracy: +/-0.1° C (+/-0.06° F) from 10°-50° C(50°-122° F) +/-0.2° C(+/-0.11° F) from 0°-10° C (32°-50
- Storage: Combination of up to 24 hours of patient data taken at one-minute intervals, 1000 time-stamped events, and 32 Snapshots (24 second duration). Data will not be lost in the event of a loss of power or unit shutdown.
- Data Transfer: Data can be transferred via USB thumb drive of at least 128 MB
- LCD: Liquid Crystal Display-TFT
- Resolution: 640 x 480 px color active LCD
- Display Modes: User-controlled brightness in Standard, High Contrast, and NVG (Night Vision Goggles)
- AC Powered: 100-240 VAC, 50/60/400 Hz, (at 110V)
- Internal Battery Backup: Lithium-ion rechargeable, user-replaceable battery charges while device operates from AC power.
- Operating Time: A new, fully charged internal backup battery will provide about 7.5 hours monitoring time (display brightness at 30%, ECG, SpO2, EtCO2, IP x3, Temp x2, and NIBP every 15 minutes)
- Battery Charge Time: <4 hours when device is powered off and plugged in to AC power.
- Operating Temperature: 0˚ to 50˚C, 60° C for 6 hours after storage at room temperature
- Transport/Storage Temperature: -30°-70° C
- Relative Humidity (Operating): 15 to 95%, non-condensing
- Altitude (Operating): 170 M to 4572 M (-557 feet to 15,000 feet)