Crashcart and transport-ready, this powerful defibrillator/monitor will safely take your patients from their hospital bed to the CCU, ambulance, or air transport via helicopter.
The Zoll Propaq® M unit combines easy, intuitive use with rugged portability in this patient monitor that was designed for military and air medical use. Capabilities include ECG, Pulse Oximeter, Non-invasive Blood Pressure, IBP, CO2, Temperature, and Respiration.
Large, colorful display provides clear visibility from a distance and at any angle, providing medical users accurate patient information even in suboptimal conditions.
- Only ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic waveform has proven clinical superiority for defibrillation VF in high-impedance patients
- Superior pacing capture rates, lower mean capture thresholds, less muscle artifact, and better patient tolerance
- AED Mode easily guides BLS users safely and effectively through the defibrillation process
- Display three traces simultaneously
- Connect to external VGA display
- Suitable for Infants, Pediatrics, and Adults
- Tough and transport-ready for easy treatment of cardiac patients from crashcart to bedside or helicopter to ambulance.
- AED Advisory Mode or Manual Override Mode
- Monitor your patient’s ECG, EtCO2, SpO2, NIBP, IBP, Temperature, and Heart Rate
- Familiar, intuitive and easy-to-use for BLS and ALS care providers
- User-selectable waveform options
Why choose A Biomedical Service as your Refurbishing Partner?
Beyond significant cost savings and a sound capital equipment investment strategy, A Biomedical Service believes your patients and medical staff deserve access to the highest quality, most reliable medical equipment. We're committed to delivering the level of excellence your facility needs to achieve its patient care and asset management goals.
We aren't simply your refurbishment company, we're your partners in managing capital equipment investment along every step of a piece of equipment's lifecycle.
Refurbished Equipment vs. Certified Used
What's the difference between a piece of used medical equipment that's been refurbished compared to one that's certified used?
Refurbished equipment and certified used equipment are both thoroughly cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is properly disposed of and we make sure the equipment works the way the original manufacturer intended it to perform.
Refurbished Medical Equipment
A machine that's Refurbished goes through a rigorous process that takes each piece of equipment back to the original OEM specifications. Our in-house biomedical engineers are certified, experienced, and the best in the business.
Every item that needs to be restored is torn down to its component blocks, fully tested, and visually inspected. Using OEM parts, highly-trained Biomed engineers identify and replace components that have failed or are likely to fail. Think of it as a tuneup for used medical equipment.
If there's any damage to the case, it will be repainted or replaced. After reassembly, every unit is tested to make sure it meets stringent manufacturer requirements.
Certified Used Medical Equipment
Certified Used machines are also cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is secured and legally disposed of. Our talented BMETs perform a series of thorough preventative maintenance procedures and test the units to make sure they meet OEM standards for operation. In this case, not all replacement parts may be OEM, however, the units will still reliably perform to original manufacturer specifications.
Need to sell your old medical equipment?A Biomedical Service is always looking to buy used or pre-owned medical equipment. We have a friendly, experienced purchasing department that would love to help walk you through the asset disposal process.
Our goal is to make the asset end-of-lifecycle process as painless as possible, get you the best price for your equipment, and help you dispose of unwanted medical equipment in an ecologically responsible way.
If you're interested in selling your used medical equipment to A Biomedical Service, contact us here or give us a call at +1-800-910-1422, Monday through Saturday, 8 AM - 6 PM PDT. We look forward to talking to you!
Refurbished & Used Certified with a Limited 1 year warranty
- Height: 10.2 in (25.9 cm)
- Width: 10.3 in (26.2 cm)
- Depth: 8.7 in (22.1 cm)
- Weight: 17.2 lbs (7.82 kg)
- Semiautomatic/Advisory AED Mode: Provides BLS users with the necessary tools to provide lifesaving treatment, voice and message prompts help user through defibrillation process with ease.
- Manual Mode: Provides BLS users with the necessary tools to provide lifesaving treatment, voice and message prompts help user through defibrillation process with ease. Provides a normal operating capability for ALS users. When operating in manual configuration, the device operates as a conventional defibrillator.
- AC Powered: 100-120 V, 50/60 Hz; 220-240 V, 50 Hz; 220 VA
- Internal Battery Type: Sealed lead-acid rechargable battery charges while device operates from AC power.
- Voltage: 2 V/cell; 5 cells wired in series.
- Operating Time: A new, fully charged internal backup battery will provide about 2.5 hours monitoring time (ECG, SpO2, 60 maximum energy discharges (200 J); 1.5 hrs continuous monitoring (ECG, SpO2, IBP, and Temperature monitoring/pacing at 60 mA, 70 bpm) (
- Battery Charge Time: 7.2 hours or less with internal charger when device is powered off and plugged in to AC power.
- Type: Color LCD
- Screen Size: 6.5" (16.5 cm) diagonally
- Screen Resolution: 640 x 480 px
- Sweep Speed: 25 mm/s
- Viewing Time: 25 mm/s
- Information Displayed: Heart Rate, Lead/Pads, Alarm On/Off, Advisory Functions and Prompts, Defibrillator Test Function, Error Corrections and Faults, Code Markers, Alarm Selection and Limits, Delivered Energy, SpO2, Pacer Functions, EtCO 2, NIBP, Invasive Pressures (2), Temperature (2).
- Waveform: ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic
- Energy Selection: : Selectable at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 30, 50, 75, 100, 120, 150, 200 joules. (Delivered into 50 ohm load.)
- Charge Time: Less than 6 seconds with a new fully charged battery (first 15 charges to 200J.) Depleted batteries will result in a longer defibrillator charge time.
- Energy Display: Monitor displays both selected and delivered energy.
- Synchronized Mode: : Synchronizes defibrillator pulse to patient’s R-wave. “SYNC” message displayed on monitor. Marker on display and recorder paper identifies R-wave discharge point.
- Advisory Function: Single analysis or programmable auto re-analyze x3 with programmable auto energy level selection, screen prompts, and voice prompts.
- Charge Controls: Control on apex paddle and on device front panel.
- Paddles: External anterior/anterior adult and pediatric. Adult paddles slide off to expose pediatric paddles
- Electric Pads: Multi-function Electrode (MFE) Pads are specifically designed adult anterior/posterior pre-gelled ZOLL MFE Pads, and Multi-Function stat•padz™ packaged i
- Built-In Defibrillator Tester: : Tests defibrillator energy output and continuity of universal cable and paddles; documented on PCMCIA card and strip chart. pairs.
- Defibrillation Advisory: Evaluates electrode connection and patient ECG to determine if defibrillation is required.
- Shockable Rhythms: Ventricular fibrillation with amplitude > 100 µV and wide complex ventricular tachycardia with rates greater than 150 bpm.
- Multi-Function Electrode Impedance Measurement Range: 0-250 ohms.
- Patient Connection/Leads/Wires: 3-lead ECG cable, 5-lead ECG cable, 12 lead cable, paddles or MFE Pads. Input selection on front panel
- Input Protection: fully defibrillator protected. Special cirucuit prevents distortion of ECG by pacer pulse. (Pacer version only.)
- Implanted Pacemaker Spike Display: Dedicated circuitry detects most implanted pacemaker spikes and provides standard display marker of spike on ECG trace
- Bandwidth: 0.5-40 Hz (-3 dB) standard/0.05-150 Hz diagnostic
- Lead Selection:Displayed on monitor.
- ECG Size: : 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3 cm/mV - display on monitor
- Heart Rate: Digital display 0-300 bpm +/-5%
- Heart Rate Alarm: : On/Off displayed on monitor. User-selectable, tachycardia 60-280 bpm, bradycardia 20-100 bpm
- 1 Volt ECG Out: 1.0 volt/cm of deflection on strip chart recorder. < 25 ms delay from patient ECG input
- Display Formats: Non-fade moving bar display.
- SmartAlarms™: Beeper/voice prompts indicate shockable rhythm.
- Saturation: 1-100%
- Pulse Rate Range: 25-240 bpm
- Saturation Accuracy: Adults - 70%-100% ± 2 digits, 0%-69% unspecified.
- Pulse Accuracy: 25-240 ± 3 digits
- Sensor Type: Infrared, Mainstream
- Warm-Up Time: Operational within 15 sec, full specification within 60 sec.
- Step Response Time: Less than 60 ms in Adults; Less than 50 ms in Infants.
- End Tidal CO2 (EtCO2) Range:0-100 mmHg.
- End Tidal CO2 (EtCO2) Accuracy:0-40 mmHg ±2 mmHg, 41-70 mmHg ±-5%, 71-100 mmHg ±8%
- Respiration Rate (RR): 0-150 respirations/minute
- EtCO2 Alarm Limits: User-selectable, High 5 to 150 respirations per minute, Low 0 to 100 respirations per minute/OFF.
- O2/N2O2 Compensation:User-configurable.
- Method: Oscillometric.
- Control: Automatic and manual measurements.
- Auto Intervals: : 2.5, 3-10, 15, 20, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120 min
- STAT Mode: Maximum number of measurements in 5 minutes, not to exceed 10.
- Displayed Pressures: Systolic, Diastolic, Mean
- Displayed Units: mmHg, kPa
- Systolic Range: 40-260 mmHg.
- Diastolic Range: 25-200 mmHg.
- Mean Range: 30-220 mmHg.
- Pressure Transducer Accuracy: ±3 mmHg.
- Pulse Rate Range: 40-200 bpm
- Typical Measurement Time: 30 seconds.
- Number of Channels: 2
- Pressure Range: -50-300 mmHg.
- Accuracy: ±2% measurement or, ±2 mmHg, whichever is greater, not including transducer
- Channels: 2.
- Probe Requirement: YSI 400 compatible.
- Range: 15°-45° C
- Units: °C or °F
- Type: High-resolution, thermal array printer
- Paper Width: 90 mm
- Print Speed: 25 mm/s, 6-sec delay.
- Annotations: Time, date, defib energy, heart rate, pacer output (pacer version only), QRS sync marker, ECG size, lead, alarm, defib test OK/Fail, analyze ECG, analysis halted, noisy ECG, shock advised, no shock advised, ECG too large, ECG too small, and diagnostic bandwidth
- Print Modes: Manual or Automatic; User-configurable.
- Control:On/Off control at front panel and paddle.
- Autoprint Function: 15-second recording initiated by alarm activation orr defibrillator discharge.
- PCMCIA Card Slots: Accepts two standard series Type II Flash Cards, 1-16 MB; Fax modem card capability in Slot 2.
- PCMCIA Card: Continuous recording of ECG, vital sign and device data; episodic recording of NIBP data. Playback on PC equipped with ZOLL Data Control and specified PCMCIA Card reader.
- Storage: Combination of up to 24 hours of patient data taken at one-minute intervals, 1000 time-stamped events, and 32 Snapshots (24 second duration). Data will not be lost in the event of a loss of power or unit shutdown.
- Data Transfer: Data can be transferred via USB thumb drive of at least 128 MB
- Waveforms Printed: 1-3
- Print Speeds: 25 mm/sec or 50 mm/sec
- Print Modes: Manual or Automatic, User configurable
- On/Off Control: Front panel or paddle
- Print Delay: 6 seconds
- Paper Width: 80 mm
- Heart Rate: Audible (5 pulse, 900 Hz tone, with a PW of 125 msec, a PRI of 250 msec, and a repitition interval of 15 seconds); Visual (Heart Rate Alarm causes the heart rate to be displayed in red, with a white background. the red device status LED will flash at a rate of 1.7 Hz)
- Lead Fault Alarm: Audible (3 pulse, 500 Hz triplet tone, with a PW of 200 msec, a PRI of 200 msec, and a repitition interval of 30 seconds); Visual (Lead Fault condition causes a "LEAD FAULT" message to be displayed on the trace along with a dashed line the width of the trace)
- NIBP, SpO2, Resp, CO2, IP, & Temp: Audible (Same as Heart Rate Alarm); Visual (Physiological alarms cause the alarming parameter to be displayed in Red with a white background. the red device status LED will flash at a rate of 1.7 Hz); Silence duration is 90 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 0˚ to 50˚C, 60° C for 6 hours after storage at room temperature
- Transport/Storage Temperature: -30°-70° C
- Relative Humidity (Operating): 15 to 95%, non-condensing
- Altitude (Operating): 170 M to 4572 M (-557 feet to 15,000 feet)