Crashcart and transport-ready, this powerful defibrillator/monitor will safely take your patients from their hospital bed to the CCU, ambulance, or air transport via helicopter.
The Zoll Propaq® Series E defibrillator/monitor combines easy, intuitive use with rugged portability in a unit that was designed for military and air medical use.
Perfect for use in the demanding EMS environment and rugged enough to withstand the rigors of a hospital setting. Ideal transport defibrillator/patient monitor.
- Only ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic waveform has proven clinical superiority for defibrillation VF in high-impedance patients
- 3-, & 5-lead ECG cable, paddles or MFE pads, easily selected on the front panel
- AED Mode easily guides BLS users safely and effectively through the defibrillation process
- Display three traces simultaneously
- See-Thru CPR® filters artifacts, making organized rhythms easier to detect
- Suitable for Infants, Pediatrics, and Adults
- Tough and transport-ready for easy treatment of cardiac patients from crashcart to bedside or helicopter to ambulance.
- AED Advisory Mode or Manual Override Mode
- Real CPR Help® evaluates rate and depth of chest compressions, providing user feedback
- Integrated Bluetooth functionality allows transmission to a variety of destinations
Why choose A Biomedical Service as your Refurbishing Partner?
Beyond significant cost savings and a sound capital equipment investment strategy, A Biomedical Service believes your patients and medical staff deserve access to the highest quality, most reliable medical equipment. We're committed to delivering the level of excellence your facility needs to achieve its patient care and asset management goals.
We aren't simply your refurbishment company, we're your partners in managing capital equipment investment along every step of a piece of equipment's lifecycle.
Refurbished Equipment vs. Certified Used
What's the difference between a piece of used medical equipment that's been refurbished compared to one that's certified used?
Refurbished equipment and certified used equipment are both thoroughly cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is properly disposed of and we make sure the equipment works the way the original manufacturer intended it to perform.
Refurbished Medical Equipment
A machine that's Refurbished goes through a rigorous process that takes each piece of equipment back to the original OEM specifications. Our in-house biomedical engineers are certified, experienced, and the best in the business.
Every item that needs to be restored is torn down to its component blocks, fully tested, and visually inspected. Using OEM parts, highly-trained Biomed engineers identify and replace components that have failed or are likely to fail. Think of it as a tuneup for used medical equipment.
If there's any damage to the case, it will be repainted or replaced. After reassembly, every unit is tested to make sure it meets stringent manufacturer requirements.
Certified Used Medical Equipment
Certified Used machines are also cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is secured and legally disposed of. Our talented BMETs perform a series of thorough preventative maintenance procedures and test the units to make sure they meet OEM standards for operation. In this case, not all replacement parts may be OEM, however, the units will still reliably perform to original manufacturer specifications.
Need to sell your old medical equipment?A Biomedical Service is always looking to buy used or pre-owned medical equipment. We have a friendly, experienced purchasing department that would love to help walk you through the asset disposal process.
Our goal is to make the asset end-of-lifecycle process as painless as possible, get you the best price for your equipment, and help you dispose of unwanted medical equipment in an ecologically responsible way.
If you're interested in selling your used medical equipment to A Biomedical Service, contact us here or give us a call at +1-800-910-1422, Monday through Saturday, 8 AM - 6 PM PDT. We look forward to talking to you!
Refurbished & Used Certified with a Limited 1 year warranty
- Height: 5.75 in (14.6 cm)
- Width: 13.1 in (33.3 cm)
- Depth: 10.5 in (26.7 cm)
- Weight: 13.2 lbs (5.99 kg)
- Semiautomatic/Advisory AED Mode: Provides BLS users with the necessary tools to provide lifesaving treatment, voice and message prompts help user through defibrillation process with ease.
- Manual Mode: Provides BLS users with the necessary tools to provide lifesaving treatment, voice and message prompts help user through defibrillation process with ease. Provides a normal operating capability for ALS users. When operating in manual configuration, the device operates as a conventional defibrillator.
- AC Powered: 100-120V, 50/60 Hz, 220-240V, 50 Hz, 220 VA
- Internal Battery Types:
Rechargeable: Yes; Charges while device operates from AC power.
• Volatage: 2 V/cell; 5 cells wired in series
• Charge Time: 4 hours or less with integral charger
• Weight: 2.2 lbs (0.68 kg)
• Rechargeable: Yes
• Voltage: 4.2 V/cell; 3 cells wired in series
• Charge Time: Less than 7 hours with integral charger
- Type: High-resolution color LCD
- Screen Size: 5.63" (14.3 cm) diagonally
- Screen Resolution: 640 x 480 px
- Sweep Speed: 25 mm/s
- Viewing Time: 4 sec
- Messages Displayed: ERASING REPORT, INSERT CARD, CARD FULL, REPLACE BATTERY, LOW BATTERY, PERFORM CPR, ECG TOO LARGE, NOISY ECG, RETRY ANALYSIS, CHECK PATIENT, ANALYSIS HALTED, PRESS ANALYZE, NO SHOCK ADV., CHECK PULSE, SHOCK ADVISED, PRESS CHARGE, SELECT PADS, SELECT ECG LEADS, SELECT DEFIB MODE, VF ALARMS OFF, DISABLE SYNC, ANALYSIS RESTARTED, CHECK PADS, POOR PAD CONTACT, DEFIB PAD SHORT, PADDLE FAULT, ECG LEAD OFF, USE PADDLE DISCHG, OPEN AIR DISCHARGE, CANNOT CHARGE, RELEASE SHOCK, PRESS SHOCK, TEST OK, TEST FAILED, PACER DISABLED, DEFIB DISABLED, SET PACE MA, SET PACE RATE, CHECK RECORDER, ANALYZING ECG, FULLY RELEASE.
- Waveform: ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic
- Energy Selection: : Selectable at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 30, 50, 70, 85, 100, 120, 150, 200 joules. (Delivered into 50 ohm load.)
- Charge Time: Less than 6 seconds with a new fully charged battery (first 15 charges to 200J.) Depleted batteries will result in a longer defibrillator charge time.
- Energy Display: Monitor displays both selected and delivered energy.
- Synchronized Mode: : Synchronizes defibrillator pulse to patient’s R-wave. “SYNC” message displayed on monitor.
- Advisory Function: Evaluates electrode connection and patient ECG to determine if defibrillation is needed. Shockable Rhythms: Ventricular fibrillation with amplitude > 100 V and wide complex ventricular tachycardia with rates greater than 150 bpm. Refer to the ECG Analysis Algorithm Accuracy section for sensitivity and specificity performance.
- Charge Controls: Control on apex paddle and on device front panel.
- Paddles: Standard apex/sternum adult and pediatric. Adult paddles slide off to expose pediatric paddles.
- Electric Pads: Multi-function Electrode (MFE) Pads are specifically designed adult anterior/posterior pre-gelled ZOLL MFE Pads
- Built-In Defibrillator Tester: : Tests defibrillator energy output and continuity of universal cable and paddles
- Defibrillation Advisory: Evaluates electrode connection and patient ECG to determine if defibrillation is required.
- Shockable Rhythms: Ventricular fibrillation with amplitude > 100 µV and wide complex ventricular tachycardia with rates greater than 150 bpm.
- Multi-Function Electrode Impedance Measurement Range: 0-250 ohms.
- Patient Connection/Leads/Wires: 3-, 5- lead wire ECG cable, paddles, or MFE pads. Selectable by front panel switch.
- Input Protection: fully defibrillator protected. Special cirucuit prevents distortion of ECG by pacer pulse. (Pacer version only.)
- Implanted Pacemaker Spike Display: Dedicated circuitry detects most implanted pacemaker spikes and provides standard display marker of spike on ECG trace
- Bandwidth: 0.5-40 Hz (-3 dB) standard/0.05-150 Hz diagnostic
- Lead Selection:Displayed on monitor.
- ECG Size: : 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3 cm/mV - display on monitor
- Heart Rate: Digital display 0-300 bpm +/-5%
- Heart Rate Alarm: : On/Off displayed on monitor. User-selectable, tachycardia 60-280 bpm, bradycardia 20-100 bpm
- 1 Volt ECG Out: 1.0 volt/cm of deflection on strip chart recorder. < 25 ms delay from patient ECG input
- Display Formats: Non-fade moving bar display.
- Compression Depth: 0.75 to 3 inches ±0.25 inches/1.9 to 7.6 cm ±0.6 cm
- Compression Rate: 50-150 compression/min
- Type: High-resolution, thermal array printer
- Paper Width: 80 mm, 90 mm
- Print Speed: 25 mm/s, 6-sec delay.
- Annotations: Time, date, defib energy, heat rate, pacer output (Pacer version only), QRS sync marker, ECG SIZE, lead, alarm, DEFIB TEST OK/FAIL, ANALYZE ECG, PADS OFF, ANALYSIS HALTED, NOISY ECG, SHOCK ADVISED, NO SHOCK ADVISED, ECG TOO LARGE, and diagnostic bandwidth.
- Print Modes: Manual or Automatic; User-configurable.
- Control:On/Off control at front panel and paddle.
- Autoprint Function: 15-second recording initiated by alarm activation orr defibrillator discharge.
DATA MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATION
- PCMCIA Card Slot: Accepts standard series Type II Flash Cards, 1-32 MB; Modem option
- Audio Recording: Digital compressed audio data
- Reports: Internal summary report feature with printer records virtually all patient data.
- Data Review: Stored data can be reviewed and archived on a properly equipped PC using RescueNet® Code Review for Windows software.
- Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
- Operating Temperature: 0˚ to 50˚C
- Transport/Storage Temperature: -20°-60° C
- Relative Humidity (Operating): 5 to 95%, non-condensing