The unit provides an easy, graphic-heavy interface and guides users throughout the rescue effort, step-by-step. The ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator will determine if a shock is needed and walk users through the process of CPR and defibrillation, every step of the way.
- AED Mode easily guides BLS users safely and effectively through the defibrillation process
- Lid acts as passive airway support to help maintain victim’s open airway
- Automatically analyzes the patient’s heart rhythm and decides if there is a shockable rhythm or not
- Extensive voice & visual prompting help walk the user through a stressful defibrillation process
- Real-time CPR feedback helps you keep rate and depth of compressions to optimal numbers
- A rescue accessory package attached to every CPR-D-padz that contains items critical to a successful rescue
- A back-lit display screen that provides a simultaneous text with every audio prompt, and a circle of lighted graphical icons that show what to do.
- The display shows elapsed time and number of shocks delivered
Why choose A Biomedical Service as your Refurbishing Partner?
Beyond significant cost savings and a sound capital equipment investment strategy, A Biomedical Service believes your patients and medical staff deserve access to the highest quality, most reliable medical equipment. We're committed to delivering the level of excellence your facility needs to achieve its patient care and asset management goals.
We aren't simply your refurbishment company, we're your partners in managing capital equipment investment along every step of a piece of equipment's lifecycle.
Refurbished Equipment vs. Certified Used
What's the difference between a piece of used medical equipment that's been refurbished compared to one that's certified used?
Refurbished equipment and certified used equipment are both thoroughly cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is properly disposed of and we make sure the equipment works the way the original manufacturer intended it to perform.
Refurbished Medical Equipment
A machine that's Refurbished goes through a rigorous process that takes each piece of equipment back to the original OEM specifications. Our in-house biomedical engineers are certified, experienced, and the best in the business.
Every item that needs to be restored is torn down to its component blocks, fully tested, and visually inspected. Using OEM parts, highly-trained Biomed engineers identify and replace components that have failed or are likely to fail. Think of it as a tuneup for used medical equipment.
If there's any damage to the case, it will be repainted or replaced. After reassembly, every unit is tested to make sure it meets stringent manufacturer requirements.
Certified Used Medical Equipment
Certified Used machines are also cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is secured and legally disposed of. Our talented BMETs perform a series of thorough preventative maintenance procedures and test the units to make sure they meet OEM standards for operation. In this case, not all replacement parts may be OEM, however, the units will still reliably perform to original manufacturer specifications.
Need to sell your old medical equipment?A Biomedical Service is always looking to buy used or pre-owned medical equipment. We have a friendly, experienced purchasing department that would love to help walk you through the asset disposal process.
Our goal is to make the asset end-of-lifecycle process as painless as possible, get you the best price for your equipment, and help you dispose of unwanted medical equipment in an ecologically responsible way.
If you're interested in selling your used medical equipment to A Biomedical Service, contact us here or give us a call at +1-800-910-1422, Monday through Saturday, 8 AM - 6 PM PDT. We look forward to talking to you!
Refurbished & Used Certified with a Limited 1 year warranty
- Height: 5.25 in (13.3 cm)
- Width: 9.5 in (24.1 cm)
- Depth: 11.5 in (29.2 cm)
- Weight: 6.7 lbs (3.1 kg)
- AED Mode: Provides inexperienced BLS users with the necessary tools to provide lifesaving treatment. Calm, clear voice, message, and audible prompts help the user throughout the entire defibrillation process with ease. Targeted toward prehospital treatment. Unit automatically determines if a shockable situation exists. Provides real-time CPR feedback so users can be sure they're giving CPR at the ideal rate and depth of compression.
- Internal Battery Type 1: 10 Type 123A Photo Flash LMO batteries, non-rechargeable
- Capacity: 300 +/- 5 continuous discharges at 360 Joules or; 120 discharges; 250 +/-5 discharges before "Change Battery" indicator comes on; 50 +/-5 discharges after "Low Battery" indicator comes on
- Type: Optional LCD with Moving Bar/li>
- Size: 2.6” x 1.3” (6.6 cm x 3.3 cm)
- ECG Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec
- Waveform: Rectilinear Biphasic
- Output Energy Sequence: (Adult mode: 120J, 150J, 200J; Pediatric mode: 50J, 70J, 85J)
- Analysis & Charge Time to Maximum Energy: Charge times with a fully charged device: From rhythm analysis, 14 sec with new batteries
- Electrodes: ZOLL stat•padz II, CPR-D•padz or pedi•padz II
- CPR: *Metronome Rate: Variable 60 to 100 CPM; Depth: ¾" to 3"; 1.9 to 7.6 cm
- Impedance Range: 0-300 ohms
- Bandwidth: 2-30 Hz
- Display Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec
- Viewing Time: 2.6 sec
DATA MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATION
- Minimum PC Requirements: Windows® 98, Windows® 2000 Windows®NT, Windows® XP IBM-compatible PII with 16550 UART (or higher) computer 64MB RAM; VGA monitor or better; CD-ROM drive; IrDA™ port; 20MB disk space
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50˚C
- Relative Humidity (Operating): 10 to 95%, non-condensing
- Altitude: -300 to 15,000 feet (-91 to 4570 m)