The Philips IntelliVue MP40 patient monitor gives healthcare providers a portable, in-hospital transport solution that's networked and integrated for all your patient monitoring needs. For each model in the IntelliVue family, dedicated configurations are available for the anesthesia, critical and cardiac, and neonatal care environments.
The Philips IntelliVue MP50 M8004A patient monitor can be connected to Philips multimeasurement modules (MMS) or IntelliVue X2 multimeasurement modules with MMS extensions, plug-in measurement modules, and the IntelliVue gas analyzers to extend their functionality with plug-and-play convenience.
The IntelliVue family improves information flow, contributing to quicker therapeutic turnaround times and more comprehensive data for clinical decision making. The Philips Intellivue MP40 patient monitor is light, rugged, and comes with extremely flexible touchscreen configuration options.
This customizable patient monitor has networked access to powerful clinical support tools such as Event Surveillance, conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, arrhythmia analysis and a variety of other powerful tools.
IntelliVue MP40 is compatible with a range of SpO2 technologies and sensors from Philips, Masimo, and Nellcor.
- Standard input device for screen navigation is an integrated Navigation Point.
- Indicated for use with Adults, Pediatrics, and Neonates
- Large, uncluttered display allows users to check vital information easily
- Multi-Measurement Server Compatible
- Actionable information for staff via Clinical Decision Support (Online Electronic Help Portal)
- Event Surveillance correlates up to four parameters
- Networked patient monitors with portal technology
- Designed for portability and use in intermediate care areas
- 4 slots for integrated measurement modules
- 4 or 6 (optional)waveforms on display at once
- Alarm Review saves and displays alarms simultaneously so you can assess patient’s alarm history easily
- High-resolution trends can be configured as moving trace waves
- ECG monitoring using any combination of three to 10 electrodes.
- 12-lead ECG monitoring with five electrodes using the EASI method or with 10 electrodes using the conventional method.
- Multi-lead arrhythmia and ST segment analysis at the bedside on all available leads.
- QT/QTc interval monitoring
- The Capnography Extension extends your measurement capability by adding mainstream or sidestream C02, a pressure and an additional pressure or temperature measurement plus optional cardiac output.
- Choice of high-performance pulse oximetry technologies for accurate performance even in cases with low perfusion.
- Pulse Pressure Variation (PPV) can be calculated from beat-to-beat arterial pressure values.
- Minimum Alveolar Concentration (MAC) values can be calculated for anesthetic agents.
- The monitors can operate using battery power for 4 to 5 hours, depending on the monitor configuration, to let you safely and easily monitor patients during in-hospital transfer.
Refurbished & Used Certified with a Limited 1 year warranty
- Height: 13 in (33 cm)
- Width: 14 in (36.5 cm)
- Depth: 8.5 in (21.7 cm)
- Weight: 19 lbs (8.6 kg)
- AC Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: <145 W
- Current: 0.7-1.6 A
- Batteries: 2, Smart Battery 10.8V, 6000 mAh, Lithium-ion
- Battery Life: 5 hr
- Type: Integrated TFT-LCD SVGA Display
- Waveforms: Display 4 or 6 (optional). Bright and easy to read.
- Screen Size: 24.6 cm x 18.4 cm
- Resolution: 800 x 600 px, SVGA
- Screen Navigation: Touchscreen navigation with integrated Navigation Point
- Priorities: 3; High (Life Threatening), Medium (Serious), Low (Advisory), Message
- Notification:Audible & Visual
- Visual Alarm Scheme: Red/Yellow/Cyan/Green
- Audio Alarm Tones: User Selectable; Audible Pause up to 2 minutes
- Trending Alarm: Specific parameter trends and events can be referenced to set alarm limits
- Leads: 3-, 5-, 10-, 12-lead cables
- Heart Rate Range: 15-300 bpm
ST MONITORING (not for neonates)
- ST Numeric Range: -20 to +20 mm
- ST Numeric Accuracy: ±0.5 mm or 15%, whichever is greater
- ST Numeric Resolution: 0.1 mm
- Method:Impedance Respiration
- Measuring Range: Adult/Pediatric; 0-120 rpm; Neonatal: 0-170 rpm
- Measurement Accuracy (depends on module): at 0 to 120 rpm ±1 rpm; at 120 to 170 rpm ±2 rpm
- Resolution: 1 rpm
PULSE OXIMETRY (SpO2)
- Compatibilities: Philips Reusable Sensors
- Indicated For: Adult, Pediatric, Neonatal
- Measuring Range: SpO2: 0 to 100%; Pulse: 30 to 300 bpm
- Accuracy: ±2% or 1 bpm, whichever is greater
- Measuring Range: Absolute: -1°-45° C (30-113° F)
- Measurement Accuracy: ± 0.1°C without temperature sensor
NON-INVASIVE BLOOD PRESSURE (NIBP)
- Displayed Parameters: Systolic, Mean, and Diastolic pressures
- Measuring Method: Oscillometric with step deflation
- Modes of Operation: Manual, Automatic, Stat
- Heart Rate Measuring Range: 40-300 bpm
- Adult Pressure Measuring Range: Systolic: 30 to 270 mmHg; MAP: 20 to 255 mmHg; Diastolic: 10 to 245 mmHg
- Pediatric Pressure Measuring Range: Systolic: 30 to 180 mmHg; Mean: 20 to 160 mmHg; Diastolic: 20 to 160 mmHg
- Neonatal Pressure Measuring Range: Systolic: 30 to 130 mmHg; Mean: 20 to 120 mmHg; Diastolic: 10 to 100 mmHg
INVASIVE BLOOD PRESSURE (IBP)
- Measuring Method: Resistive strain gauge transducer
- Measuring Range: -40-360 mmHg (-5.3-42.7kPa)
- Measurement Accuracy: ± 4% of reading or ± 4 mmHg (± 0.5 kPa), whichever is greater
- Frequency Response: dc to 12.5 Hz or 40 Hz
- Transducer Sensitivity: 5µV/V/mmHg (37.5µV/V/kPa)
- Pulse Rate: 25-350 bpm
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ±1% Full Range
DATA MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATION
- Network Type: Secure, standards-based Philips IntelliVue newtork patient monitoring systems are an industry standard for ease of use, scalability, and virtualization.
- Modes of Data Transfer: Standard, wired, wireless, proprietary radio technology
- Data Transmission: All data can be printed through the network and saved to the network
- Buffered Memory: With AC power: infinite; Without power: 48-72 hours; Contains: Active settings, trends, patient data, realtime reports, events, review alarms
- Leads: Supports 3-, 5-, 10, 12-lead cables
- Compatible Types: Philips has a wide range of products to meet every monitoring need; Masimo; Nellcor
- Connection Options: Network, Parallel Printer Port, Dual PS/2 Inputs, Dual MIB/RS232, Wireless Network Device Interface, Remote Application Support
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 35˚C
- Relative Humidity (Operating): 20 to 85%, non-condensing
- Altitude: 0 m to 3000 m (10000 ft)