The Philips HeartStart MRx defibrillator is a fully scalable and clinically networked solution for crash carts or critical care transport. 12-Lead agnostic data transmission capabilities make sure you connect with your team no matter where they are or what technologies they use.
“Plug and play” capabilities make patient hand-off easy and secure, while Philips' networked 12-lead transmission means you can send patient data anywhere - ED, Cath Lab, a cardiologist's smartphone. Only Philips has the advanced DXL 12-Lead ECG algorithm, which takes STEMI clinical decision support to a new level with the unique capabilities of the MRx that enable confident decision-making to help speed triage.
- 5 hours of monitoring w/ECG, SPO2, CO2, Temperature, Two invasive pressures monitored continuously, NBP checked at 15 min intervals, and 20 200J discharges.
- 3.5 hours of monitoring with ECG, SpO2, CO2, Temperature, Two invasive pressures monitored continuously, NBP checked at 15-minute intervals and pacing at 180ppm at 160mA
- 12-Lead data transmission
- Strip chart printer
- Audible and visible battery indicators let you know status of battery capacity
- Alarm when 6 maximum energy discharges remain
- Internal Storage: 12 hours continuous ECG waveform history saved
- Up to 55 event summaries saved to internal logs
- External Storage: 240 MB/60 events
- Quick Shock is less than 10 seconds from CPR stoppage to shock delivery
- Batch/LAN data transfer to base
Why choose A Biomedical Service as your Refurbishing Partner?
Beyond significant cost savings and a sound capital equipment investment strategy, A Biomedical Service believes your patients and medical staff deserve access to the highest quality, most reliable medical equipment. We're committed to delivering the level of excellence your facility needs to achieve its patient care and asset management goals.
We aren't simply your refurbishment company, we're your partners in managing capital equipment investment along every step of a piece of equipment's lifecycle.
Refurbished Equipment vs. Certified Used
What's the difference between a piece of used medical equipment that's been refurbished compared to one that's certified used?
Refurbished equipment and certified used equipment are both thoroughly cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is properly disposed of and we make sure the equipment works the way the original manufacturer intended it to perform.
Refurbished Medical Equipment
A machine that's Refurbished goes through a rigorous process that takes each piece of equipment back to the original OEM specifications. Our in-house biomedical engineers are certified, experienced, and the best in the business.
Every item that needs to be restored is torn down to its component blocks, fully tested, and visually inspected. Using OEM parts, highly-trained Biomed engineers identify and replace components that have failed or are likely to fail. Think of it as a tuneup for used medical equipment.
If there's any damage to the case, it will be repainted or replaced. After reassembly, every unit is tested to make sure it meets stringent manufacturer requirements.
Certified Used Medical Equipment
Certified Used machines are also cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is secured and legally disposed of. Our talented BMETs perform a series of thorough preventative maintenance procedures and test the units to make sure they meet OEM standards for operation. In this case, not all replacement parts may be OEM, however, the units will still reliably perform to original manufacturer specifications.
Need to sell your old medical equipment?A Biomedical Service is always looking to buy used or pre-owned medical equipment. We have a friendly, experienced purchasing department that would love to help walk you through the asset disposal process.
Our goal is to make the asset end-of-lifecycle process as painless as possible, get you the best price for your equipment, and help you dispose of unwanted medical equipment in an ecologically responsible way.
If you're interested in selling your used medical equipment to A Biomedical Service, contact us here or give us a call at +1-800-910-1422, Monday through Saturday, 8 AM - 6 PM PDT. We look forward to talking to you!
Refurbished & Used Certified with a Limited 1 year warranty
- Height: 11.7 in (29 cm)
- Width: 12.4 in (31 cm)
- Depth: 8.3 in (21 cm)
- Weight: 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
- Monitoring Capabilities: 12-Lead monitoring of patient ECG, SpO2, CO2, Temperature, Pressures, NBP, Arrhythmia monitoring
- Vital Signs: Vital signs trending info available, ST/AR Basic arrhythmia algorithm, FAST SpO2, Q-CPR measurement/feedback, Noninvasive Blood Pressure (NBP), Microstream Capnography (EtCO2), 12-lead ECG, 12-Lead ECG transmission, 2 lines Invasive Blood Pressure, Temperature
- Defibrillator: Biphasic truncated exponential waveform adjusts in relation to patient impedance. Output energy is from 1 - 200 J (50 J for internal use) AED Mode is 150 J into a 50 ohm load.
- Charge: Less than 5 seconds to 200 J delivered via shock paddles or defib electrode pads. Quick shock is ready less than 10 seconds after CPR stops.
- Charge time: Less than 5 sec to 200 J with a fully charged battery
- Shock Delivery: Delivered via paddles or defib electode pads
- Patient Impedance Range: 15 ohm (internal defib)/25 ohm (external defib) to 150 ohm
- Output Energy Ranges (in Joules): 1 - 10, 15, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 120, 150, 120, 150, 200
- ECG Size: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40 mm/mV with autogain function
- Input: 1 -4 ECG waveforms displayed with ability to print 2 simultaneously; 3- and 5-lead cables enable ECG monitoring via electrodes; 3-lead ECG cables with separate monitoring electrodes give Leads I, II, and III; 5-lead cables give leads aVR, aVL, aVF or V. ECG pads can be obtained via 2 multifunction defib electrode pads.
- CPR Feedback: Option gives objective measurement and real-time corrective feedback on compression depth, rate, ventilation volume, and ventilation rate.
- Lead Fault, Pads Fault, Heart Rate, Asystole, VFIB/VTACH, VTACH, Extreme tachycardia or extreme bradycardia, PVC Rate, Pacer not captured, Pacer not pacing
- LCD: 8.5 inch diagonal LCD color display, 640 x 480 px resolution
- Heart Rate: Digital readout 15 - 300 bpm, accuracy + 10%
- Waveform Display: 5 second waveform viewing time
- AC Option: Yes. AC mode charges batteries to full capacity in about three hours.
- Battery Type: 6.0 Ah, 14.8 V, rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Battery Life Option 1: 5 hrs monitoring w/ECG, SpO2, CO2, temp, 2 invasive pressure options, & 20 200J discharges
- Battery Life Option 2: 3.5 hrs monitoring w/ECG, SpO2, CO2, temp, 2 invasive pressure options, & pacing at 180 ppm at 160 mA
- Operating Temperatures: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C) ambient temperature
- Storage Temperatures: -4° to 140° F (-20° to 60° C) ambient temperature
- Operating Atmospheric Pressure: 525 - 4560 mmHg (700 - 6080 hPa)
- Storage/Transport Atmospheric Pressure: 375 - 760 mmHg (500 - 1013 hPa)
- Relative Humidity: 20% to 90% noncondensing
ECG & ARRHYTHMIA MONITORING
CPR MEASUREMENT & FEEDBACK