High-resolution color display clearly shows continuous monitoring of critical vital signs. It can be used to monitor, record, and alarm multiple user-configurable parameters on adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- Respiration (RESP): Respiration rate (RR), Respiration waveform
- SpO2: Pulse oxygen saturation (SpO2), Pulse rate (PR), SpO2 plethysmogram
- CO2: End-tidal carbon dioxide (EtCO2), Fractional inspiratory carbon dioxide (FiCO2), Airway respiration rate (AwRR)
- ECG: Heart rate (HR), ECG waveforms, ST-segment analysis (adult/pediatric only), Arrhythmia analysis (adult/pediatric only)
- (Noninvasive blood pressure) NIBP: Systolic pressure (NS), Diastolic pressure (ND), Mean Pressure (NM), Pulse rate (PR)
- Invasive Blood Pressure (IBP): 2 channels of IBP waveform available, Systolic pressure (SYS), Diastolic pressure (DIA), Mean Pressure (MEAN), Pulse rate (PR)
- Temperature (TEMP): Channel 1 temperature (T1), Channel 2 temperature (T2), Temperature differential between two channels (TD)
- 3-, 5-lead ECG
- Portable, with integrated power supply
- Easy to read, large color display
- Indicated for use in Adult, Pediatric, and Neonatal patients
- Suitable for all care level areas
Why choose A Biomedical Service as your Refurbishing Partner?
Beyond significant cost savings and a sound capital equipment investment strategy, A Biomedical Service believes your patients and medical staff deserve access to the highest quality, most reliable medical equipment. We're committed to delivering the level of excellence your facility needs to achieve its patient care and asset management goals.
We aren't simply your refurbishment company, we're your partners in managing capital equipment investment along every step of a piece of equipment's lifecycle.
Refurbished Equipment vs. Certified Used
What's the difference between a piece of used medical equipment that's been refurbished compared to one that's certified used?
Refurbished equipment and certified used equipment are both thoroughly cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is properly disposed of and we make sure the equipment works the way the original manufacturer intended it to perform.
Refurbished Medical Equipment
A machine that's Refurbished goes through a rigorous process that takes each piece of equipment back to the original OEM specifications. Our in-house biomedical engineers are certified, experienced, and the best in the business.
Every item that needs to be restored is torn down to its component blocks, fully tested, and visually inspected. Using OEM parts, highly-trained Biomed engineers identify and replace components that have failed or are likely to fail. Think of it as a tuneup for used medical equipment.
If there's any damage to the case, it will be repainted or replaced. After reassembly, every unit is tested to make sure it meets stringent manufacturer requirements.
Certified Used Medical Equipment
Certified Used machines are also cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is secured and legally disposed of. Our talented BMETs perform a series of thorough preventative maintenance procedures and test the units to make sure they meet OEM standards for operation. In this case, not all replacement parts may be OEM, however, the units will still reliably perform to original manufacturer specifications.
Need to sell your old medical equipment?A Biomedical Service is always looking to buy used or pre-owned medical equipment. We have a friendly, experienced purchasing department that would love to help walk you through the asset disposal process.
Our goal is to make the asset end-of-lifecycle process as painless as possible, get you the best price for your equipment, and help you dispose of unwanted medical equipment in an ecologically responsible way.
If you're interested in selling your used medical equipment to A Biomedical Service, contact us here or give us a call at +1-800-910-1422, Monday through Saturday, 8 AM - 6 PM PDT. We look forward to talking to you!