The BeneView monitor family offers plug-and-play connection to up to four other devices and at-a-glance status of extensive monitoring parameters, remote system information, and specialized applications and can be customized to suit your individual patient and departmental needs.
Network ready and easily integrated into your facility's existing systems, the BeneView T6 patient monitor works from the bedside or remotely, supports standard HL7 export, USB, RJ45, Micro-D connector, 12-lead ECG data export, and direct bed-to-bed communication.
This powerful monitor is intended for monitoring, displaying, reviewing, alarming, and transferring multiple patient information parameters including ECG, respiration rate (RESP), temperature (TEMP), pulse oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR), non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), invasive blood pressure(IBP), pulmonary artery wedge pressure (PAWP), cardiac output (C.O.), continuous cardiac output (CCO), mixed/central venous oxygen saturation (SvO2/ScvO2), carbon dioxide (CO2), Oxygen (O2), anesthetic gas (AG), impedance cardiograph (ICG), bispectral index (BISx/x4), PiCCO2, and respiration mechanics (RM).
- ECG 3-, 5-, or 12-lead monitoring of arrhythmia detection, ST segment analysis, QT analysis, and heart rate
- Support for clinical tools like Spider Diagram and Density Spectrum Array (DSA)
- 15" High-resolution full-color touchscreen display
- Display up to 12 waveforms
- Supports T1 Transport Monitor/Module for data continuity during patient transport
- Indicated for use with adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients
- Monitor Hemodynamic vitals (including ECG, ST Segment, Arrhythmia Detection, ECG Diagnostic Analysis and Measurement, Invasive Pressure, Noninvasive Blood Pressure, Pulse Oximetry, Cardiac Output, Temperature, Impedance Respiration and SvO2 (Mixed Venous Oxygen Saturation))
- Keep track of Airway Gases (Fi/Et CO2, O2, N2O and Anesthetic Agents), Spirometry, Gas Exchange (O2 Consumption (VO2), CO2 production (VCO2), energy expenditure (EE), and respiratory quotient (RQ))
- neurophysiological (including Monitor electroencephalography (EEG) activity, Entropy, Bispectral Index (BIS) and Neuromuscular Transmission Monitoring (NMT) status.
- Suitable for use in high-acuity areas
- Data storage is includes 120 hrs of Trend data at 1 min, 4 hrs at 5 sec; 100 Alarm events and associated waveforms; 100 Arrhythmia events and associated waveforms; 1000 NIBP measurements; Max 48 hrs full disclosure waveforms
- Thermal array printer with 3 waveforms at 25 mm/s, 50 mm/s
Why choose A Biomedical Service as your Refurbishing Partner?
Beyond significant cost savings and a sound capital equipment investment strategy, A Biomedical Service believes your patients and medical staff deserve access to the highest quality, most reliable medical equipment. We're committed to delivering the level of excellence your facility needs to achieve its patient care and asset management goals.
We aren't simply your refurbishment company, we're your partners in managing capital equipment investment along every step of a piece of equipment's lifecycle.
Refurbished Equipment vs. Certified Used
What's the difference between a piece of used medical equipment that's been refurbished compared to one that's certified used?
Refurbished equipment and certified used equipment are both thoroughly cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is properly disposed of and we make sure the equipment works the way the original manufacturer intended it to perform.
Refurbished Medical Equipment
A machine that's Refurbished goes through a rigorous process that takes each piece of equipment back to the original OEM specifications. Our in-house biomedical engineers are certified, experienced, and the best in the business.
Every item that needs to be restored is torn down to its component blocks, fully tested, and visually inspected. Using OEM parts, highly-trained Biomed engineers identify and replace components that have failed or are likely to fail. Think of it as a tuneup for used medical equipment.
If there's any damage to the case, it will be repainted or replaced. After reassembly, every unit is tested to make sure it meets stringent manufacturer requirements.
Certified Used Medical Equipment
Certified Used machines are also cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is secured and legally disposed of. Our talented BMETs perform a series of thorough preventative maintenance procedures and test the units to make sure they meet OEM standards for operation. In this case, not all replacement parts may be OEM, however, the units will still reliably perform to original manufacturer specifications.
Need to sell your old medical equipment?A Biomedical Service is always looking to buy used or pre-owned medical equipment. We have a friendly, experienced purchasing department that would love to help walk you through the asset disposal process.
Our goal is to make the asset end-of-lifecycle process as painless as possible, get you the best price for your equipment, and help you dispose of unwanted medical equipment in an ecologically responsible way.
If you're interested in selling your used medical equipment to A Biomedical Service, contact us here or give us a call at +1-800-910-1422, Monday through Saturday, 8 AM - 6 PM PDT. We look forward to talking to you!