The Accutorr 7 has low-flow sidestream CO2 and central monitoring connectivity to help early identification of respiratory distress in patients, as well as integrated MEWS clinical decision making support for users.
- 8.4" Full-color, high-resolution TFT LCD touchscreen display with easy-touch keys
- Manual, automatic, or user-customizable NIBP measurements offer flexibility for a range of clinical care areas
- SpO2 options include Masimo SET® or Nellcor Oximax®
- Temperature options include Exergen Temporal Scanner™ and Mindray SmarTemp™
- Perfusion Index (PI) from SpO2 guides clinicians toward the patient's optimal measurement location
- MEWS (Modified Early Warning Score) supports users in making effective clinical decisions
- Manual input of patient data including respiration rate (RR), level of consciousness, pain level, glucose level, and fluids
- Barcode scanner for patient ID information and input; supports ID and 2D barcodes (optional)
- Low flow sidestream CO2 option provides the measurement of FiCO2, EtCO2, and awRR with a CO2 waveform
- Compatible with Covidien® Microstream™ FilterLines™
- CO2 sampling rate meets requirements for patients with low tidal volume (50 ml/min)
- Data management includes storage of up to 5000 measurements, tagged with patient ID for accurate patient data retrieval
- Hardwired/Wireless EMR connectivity
- ADT integration and results messaging via Mindray's eGateway platform
- Direct HL7 interface compatibility
- Central patient monitoring is possible through the Mindray BeneVision Central Station system
- Standard RS-232 port for greater connectivity to third party devices
- 2 USB ports
Why choose A Biomedical Service as your Refurbishing Partner?
Beyond significant cost savings and a sound capital equipment investment strategy, A Biomedical Service believes your patients and medical staff deserve access to the highest quality, most reliable medical equipment. We're committed to delivering the level of excellence your facility needs to achieve its patient care and asset management goals.
We aren't simply your refurbishment company, we're your partners in managing capital equipment investment along every step of a piece of equipment's lifecycle.
Refurbished Equipment vs. Certified Used
What's the difference between a piece of used medical equipment that's been refurbished compared to one that's certified used?
Refurbished equipment and certified used equipment are both thoroughly cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is properly disposed of and we make sure the equipment works the way the original manufacturer intended it to perform.
Refurbished Medical Equipment
A machine that's Refurbished goes through a rigorous process that takes each piece of equipment back to the original OEM specifications. Our in-house biomedical engineers are certified, experienced, and the best in the business.
Every item that needs to be restored is torn down to its component blocks, fully tested, and visually inspected. Using OEM parts, highly-trained Biomed engineers identify and replace components that have failed or are likely to fail. Think of it as a tuneup for used medical equipment.
If there's any damage to the case, it will be repainted or replaced. After reassembly, every unit is tested to make sure it meets stringent manufacturer requirements.
Certified Used Medical Equipment
Certified Used machines are also cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is secured and legally disposed of. Our talented BMETs perform a series of thorough preventative maintenance procedures and test the units to make sure they meet OEM standards for operation. In this case, not all replacement parts may be OEM, however, the units will still reliably perform to original manufacturer specifications.
Need to sell your old medical equipment?A Biomedical Service is always looking to buy used or pre-owned medical equipment. We have a friendly, experienced purchasing department that would love to help walk you through the asset disposal process.
Our goal is to make the asset end-of-lifecycle process as painless as possible, get you the best price for your equipment, and help you dispose of unwanted medical equipment in an ecologically responsible way.
If you're interested in selling your used medical equipment to A Biomedical Service, contact us here or give us a call at +1-800-910-1422, Monday through Saturday, 8 AM - 6 PM PDT. We look forward to talking to you!