The GE MAC 3500 Marquette cardiograph uses GE’s Marquette 12SL ECG analysis algorithm, the industry’s most clinically validated and relied upon program. It’s standard throughout the whole GE Marquette EKG machine series and includes support for Pediatrics and Gender-Specific analysis.
Flexible, user-configurable, and scalable, the GE Mac 3500 ECG is one of the finest in GE’s line of resting electrocardiograph systems. This device offers users the best technology on a 10- or 12-lead ECG analysis system. You'll find the GE Mac 3500 an intuitively user-friendly electrocardiograph, allowing users to focus less on operating the system and more on your patients. In addition, GE Mac 3500 is an affordable electrocardiograph to add to your system.
- The Marquette 12SL ECG analysis algorithm is the industry’s most clinically validated program.
- 10-, 12-lead simultaneous acquisition
- Marquette 12SL ECG analysis algorithm is the same found throughout GE Marquette family of ECG devices
- Hallmark system is known for uncompromising quality and reliability
- Security protocols meet HIPAA laws
- Gender-Specific interpretation of ECGs makes it easier to detect acute myocardial infarction in women
- Marquette Hookup Advisor signal quality analysis program monitors and checks ECG waveforms for signs of distortion, artifacts, and interference.
- Extensive customization possible for display and final-report formatting meets the exact needs of your facility
- Indicated for use with Adults & Pediatrics
Why choose A Biomedical Service as your Refurbishing Partner?
Beyond significant cost savings and a sound capital equipment investment strategy, A Biomedical Service believes your patients and medical staff deserve access to the highest quality, most reliable medical equipment. We're committed to delivering the level of excellence your facility needs to achieve its patient care and asset management goals.
We aren't simply your refurbishment company, we're your partners in managing capital equipment investment along every step of a piece of equipment's lifecycle.
Refurbished Equipment vs. Certified Used
What's the difference between a piece of used medical equipment that's been refurbished compared to one that's certified used?
Refurbished equipment and certified used equipment are both thoroughly cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is properly disposed of and we make sure the equipment works the way the original manufacturer intended it to perform.
Refurbished Medical Equipment
A machine that's Refurbished goes through a rigorous process that takes each piece of equipment back to the original OEM specifications. Our in-house biomedical engineers are certified, experienced, and the best in the business.
Every item that needs to be restored is torn down to its component blocks, fully tested, and visually inspected. Using OEM parts, highly-trained Biomed engineers identify and replace components that have failed or are likely to fail. Think of it as a tuneup for used medical equipment.
If there's any damage to the case, it will be repainted or replaced. After reassembly, every unit is tested to make sure it meets stringent manufacturer requirements.
Certified Used Medical Equipment
Certified Used machines are also cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is secured and legally disposed of. Our talented BMETs perform a series of thorough preventative maintenance procedures and test the units to make sure they meet OEM standards for operation. In this case, not all replacement parts may be OEM, however, the units will still reliably perform to original manufacturer specifications.
Need to sell your old medical equipment?A Biomedical Service is always looking to buy used or pre-owned medical equipment. We have a friendly, experienced purchasing department that would love to help walk you through the asset disposal process.
Our goal is to make the asset end-of-lifecycle process as painless as possible, get you the best price for your equipment, and help you dispose of unwanted medical equipment in an ecologically responsible way.
If you're interested in selling your used medical equipment to A Biomedical Service, contact us here or give us a call at +1-800-910-1422, Monday through Saturday, 8 AM - 6 PM PDT. We look forward to talking to you!
Refurbished & Used Certified with a Limited 1 year warranty
- Height: 3.7 in (9.4 cm)
- Width: 14.5 in (37 cm)
- Depth: 12.6 in (32 cm)
- Weight: 12.3 lbs (5.6 kg)
- AC Power: 95-240 VAC, 49-64 Hz, 1.3 Ah
• Volatage: 18 VDC
- Battery Capacity:
• 100 1-page ECG report printouts on a single charge
• 6 hrs of continuous rhythm recording with no printing
- Time to Recharge: 4 hrs
- Simultaneous Lead Acquisition: 10-, 12 leads
- ECG Analysis frequency: 500 samples/second (sps)
- External Archiving: Optional secure digital card for 50 ECGs max. Supports 64 MB to 1 GB SD cards
- Digital Sampling Rate: 4000 samples/second/channel
- Pre-acquisition: 10 sec of instantaneous ECG acquisition
- Resolution: 4.88 μV/LSB @ 250 sps, 4.88 μV/LSB @ 500 sps
- Special Acquisition Functions: Disconnected lead detection, electrode impedance, excessive AC noise, baseline wander and muscle tremor messages
- Pace Detect: Orthogonal LA, LL, and V6; 750 μV @ 50 μs
- Heart Rate Meter: 30 to 300 BPM ±10% or 5 BPM, whichever is greater
- Type: Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program for Adults and Pediatrics
- Analysis Features:
• Integrated pediatric analysis
• Gender-appropriate analysis
- Leads Used in Diagnosis: 10-leadwire acquisition with programmable lead configuation or 12-leadwire acquisition with HEHB configuration Lead Malfunction Detection: Lead placement software easily detects lead reversals and electrode impedance
- Type: Integrated Backlit AM LCD Display (color optional)
- Waveforms: 12 Leads Displayed.
- Screen Size: 6.5 inch diagonal
- Resolution: 640 x 480 px
- Display Data: Heart rate, patient name, ID, clock, waveforms, lead labels, speed, gain and filter settings, warning messages, prompts, and help messages. 6 leads maximum.
- Screen: Integrated Backlit AM LCD Display (color optional)
- Keyboard: Sealed elastomer with soft function keys; 65-button, standard full alphanumeric keyboard; writer controls; TrimPad cursor controls
- MUSE Cardiology Information System compatible
- Modem: Internal/External modem/fax are optional
- Fax: Optional; Fax compatibility Class2 Group 3
- LAN: Optional; Needs additional MUSE communications software and installation package; Communication with MUSE via LAN through internal RJ-45 jack
AUTOMATED DATA INPUT
- Bar Code Reader:
• Reads Code 39 Symbology
• ANSI/ISO ALPHA alphanumeric characters and ANSI/ISO BCD (subset of ASCII (ISO 646 IRV:1991))
- Type: High-resolution, thermal digital-array
- Resolution: Horizontal 1000 dpi @ 25mm/s; 200 dpi vertical
- Print Speeds: 5, 12.5, 25, 50 mm/s
Number of Traces: 3, 6, or 12; User-selectable
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 40˚C
- Relative Humidity (Operating): 20 to 95%, non-condensing
- Pressure: 700-1060 hPa