These workhorse ECG devices are preferred in hospitals, clinics, research and by physicians. Flexible, user-configurable, and scalable, the GE Mac 5500 ECG is a high-performance resting or stress-test electrocardiograph system.
This device offers users the best technology on a 12- or 15-lead ECG analysis system. You'll find the GE Mac 5500 an intuitively user-friendly electrocardiograph, allowing the broadest range of users to easily use the system, focus less on operating the machine and more on treating your patients.
- 12-/15-Lead High-End ECG System for Resting-ECG’s and Stress-Test
- Easy-to-use applications and features streamline productivity and workflow
- Improves Clinical Trial Workflow with CT Data Guard
- Multiple Network Capabilities (Ethernet and wireless)
- Internal Modem
- Barcode and magnetic card scanning options
- XML data export capabilities
- Internal Memory for 200 ECG’s, SD-card removable Media
- Easy updating via Optioncodes
- Seamless connectivity to the MUSE® cardiology information system speeds
- data storage and ECG retrieval
- The Marquette 12SL ECG analysis algorithm is the industry’s most clinically validated program.
- 10-, 12-lead simultaneous acquisition
- Marquette 12SL ECG analysis algorithm is the same found throughout GE Marquette family of ECG devices
- Hallmark system is known for uncompromising quality and reliability
- Security protocols meet HIPAA laws
- Gender-Specific interpretation of ECGs makes it easier to detect acute myocardial infarction in women
- Marquette Hookup Advisor signal quality analysis program monitors and checks ECG waveforms for signs of distortion, artifacts, and interference.
- Extensive customization possible for display and final-report formatting meets the exact needs of your facility
- Indicated for use with Adults & Pediatrics
Why choose A Biomedical Service as your Refurbishing Partner?
Beyond significant cost savings and a sound capital equipment investment strategy, A Biomedical Service believes your patients and medical staff deserve access to the highest quality, most reliable medical equipment. We're committed to delivering the level of excellence your facility needs to achieve its patient care and asset management goals.
We aren't simply your refurbishment company, we're your partners in managing capital equipment investment along every step of a piece of equipment's lifecycle.
Refurbished Equipment vs. Certified Used
What's the difference between a piece of used medical equipment that's been refurbished compared to one that's certified used?
Refurbished equipment and certified used equipment are both thoroughly cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is properly disposed of and we make sure the equipment works the way the original manufacturer intended it to perform.
Refurbished Medical Equipment
A machine that's Refurbished goes through a rigorous process that takes each piece of equipment back to the original OEM specifications. Our in-house biomedical engineers are certified, experienced, and the best in the business.
Every item that needs to be restored is torn down to its component blocks, fully tested, and visually inspected. Using OEM parts, highly-trained Biomed engineers identify and replace components that have failed or are likely to fail. Think of it as a tuneup for used medical equipment.
If there's any damage to the case, it will be repainted or replaced. After reassembly, every unit is tested to make sure it meets stringent manufacturer requirements.
Certified Used Medical Equipment
Certified Used machines are also cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is secured and legally disposed of. Our talented BMETs perform a series of thorough preventative maintenance procedures and test the units to make sure they meet OEM standards for operation. In this case, not all replacement parts may be OEM, however, the units will still reliably perform to original manufacturer specifications.
Need to sell your old medical equipment?A Biomedical Service is always looking to buy used or pre-owned medical equipment. We have a friendly, experienced purchasing department that would love to help walk you through the asset disposal process.
Our goal is to make the asset end-of-lifecycle process as painless as possible, get you the best price for your equipment, and help you dispose of unwanted medical equipment in an ecologically responsible way.
If you're interested in selling your used medical equipment to A Biomedical Service, contact us here or give us a call at +1-800-910-1422, Monday through Saturday, 8 AM - 6 PM PDT. We look forward to talking to you!
Refurbished & Used Certified with a Limited 1 year warranty
- Height: 3.7 in (9.4 cm)
- Width: 15 in (38.1 cm)
- Depth: 13.8 in (35.1 cm)
- Weight: 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
- AC Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.5 Ah @ 115VAC, 0.3 Ah @ 240 VAC
• NiMH, rechargeable
• Volatage: 18 VDC @ 3.5 Ah
- Battery Capacity:
• 100 1-page ECG report printouts on a single charge
• 6 hrs of continuous rhythm recording with no printing
- Time to Recharge: 4.5 hrs with display off
- Simultaneous Lead Acquisition: 12- and 15-lead (14 channel) microprocessor-augmented, automatic electrocardiograph
- ECG Analysis frequency: 500 samples/second (sps)
- External Archiving:
• 200 records on internal, non-volatile memory
• Optional secure digital SD card can store and retreive ECG records
- Digital Sampling Rate: 4000 samples/second/channel
- Pre-acquisition: 10 sec of instantaneous ECG acquisition
• Pediatric and vectorcardiography
• Optional: 12SL analysis, HI-RES & PHI-RES late potential analysis
- Resolution: 4.88 μV/LSB @ 250 sps, 4.88 μV/LSB @ 500 sps
- Special Acquisition Functions: Disconnected lead detection, electrode impedance, excessive AC noise, baseline wander and muscle tremor messages
- Pace Detect: Orthogonal LA, LL, and V6; 750 μV @ 50 μs
- Heart Rate Meter: 30 to 300 BPM ±10% or 5 BPM, whichever is greater
- Type: Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program for Adults and Pediatrics
- Analysis Features:
• Integrated pediatric analysis
• Gender-appropriate analysis
- Leads Used in Diagnosis: 10-leadwire acquisition with programmable lead configuation or 12-leadwire acquisition with HEHB configuration Lead Malfunction Detection: Lead placement software easily detects lead reversals and electrode impedance
- Report Formats: Vector loops of component vectors (P, QRS, ST-T)
- Sensitivity: 20, 40, 80, 160 mm/mV
- Time Resolution: 2 ms
HI-RES AND PHI-RES SIGNAL-AVERAGED ELECTROCARDIOGRAPHY
- Frequency Response/Input: -3 dB @ 0.01 and 250 Hz
- Frequency Response/Output: Upper Limit: 250 Hz; Lower Limit: 0.01, 25, 40, 80 Hz
• Raw Data and Template: 20 mm/mV
• Average Beat: 20 mm/mV and 50 mm/mV
• Filtered Signals and Vector Magnitude: 1 mm/μV
- Analysis Sample Rate: 1000 samples/sec/channel
- Digital Sample Rate: 4000 samples/sec/channel
- High/Low Pass Filters: Spectral filter using Fast Fourier Transform (FFT)
- ACD Resolution: 1.22 μV/LSB
- Analysis Resolution: 0.1525 μV/LSB
- Type: Integrated Backlit AM LCD Display
- Waveforms: 12 - 15 Leads Displayed.
- Screen Size: 10.4 inch diagonal
- Resolution: 640 x 480 px
- Display Data: Heart rate, patient name, ID, clock, waveforms, lead labels, speed, gain and filter settings, warning messages, prompts, and help messages. 6 leads maximum.
- Digital CAM-14 module filters out noise and artifacts for higher-quality ECGs
- Screen: Integrated Backlit AM LCD Display
- Keyboard: Sealed elastomer with soft function keys; 65-button, standard full alphanumeric keyboard; writer controls; TrimPad cursor controls
- MAC and MUSE Cardiology Information Systemncompatible
- Modem: Internal/External modem/fax
- Fax: Optional; Fax compatibility Class2 Group 3
- LAN: Optional; Needs additional MUSE communications software and installation package; Communication with MUSE via LAN through internal RJ-45 jack
- Other Options: Wireless transmission and remote retrieval via remote query
- Analog Features: Analog ECG output makes it easy to integrate with other cardio-diagnostic equipment
AUTOMATED DATA INPUT
- Bar Code Reader: Reads Code 39 Symbology
- Magnetic Card Scanning: ANSI/ISO ALPHA alphanumeric characters and ANSI/ISO BCD (subset of ASCII (ISO 646 IRV:1991))
- Type: High-resolution, thermal digital-array
- Resolution: Horizontal 1000 dpi @ 25mm/s; 200 dpi vertical
- Print Speeds: 5, 12.5, 25, 50 mm/s
Number of Traces: 3, 6, 12 or 15; User-selectable
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 40˚C
- Relative Humidity (Operating): 20 to 95%, non-condensing
- Pressure: 700-1060 hPa