The GE MAC 1600 EKG is intuitively easy to use, with a simplified workflow and powerful features. Portable and connected to GE's MUSE or CardioSoft networks, the MAC 1600 is perfect for physicians, clinics, and community hospitals.
Three main modes include Resting ECG, Rhythm, and Arrhythmia. Optional software packages add scalable functionality, including exercise testing, more extensive analysis, and expanded communications.
The MAC 1600 ECG can be upgraded to support Stress Testing on a treadmill, bicycle, or master step stress machine. Chose from user-defined protocols or more than 20 pre-programmed stress test protocols, including Bruce, modified Bruce, and Naughton.
- The Marquette 12SL ECG analysis algorithm is the industry’s most clinically validated program.
- 12-lead simultaneous acquisition
- Three operating modes: Resting ECG, Rhythm, & Arrhythmia
- Indicated for use with Adults & Pediatrics
- Automatically captures 10-second ECGs with one-touch workflow
- Offers online editing and re-analysis of waveforms
- Gender-Specific interpretation of ECGs makes it easier to detect acute myocardial infarction in women
- Marquette Hookup Advisor signal quality analysis program monitors and checks ECG waveforms for signs of distortion, artifacts, and interference.
- Seamless MUSE and CardioSoft connectivity
- 100 ECGs stored locally plus SD card for offline storage or transmission
Why choose A Biomedical Service as your Refurbishing Partner?
Beyond significant cost savings and a sound capital equipment investment strategy, A Biomedical Service believes your patients and medical staff deserve access to the highest quality, most reliable medical equipment. We're committed to delivering the level of excellence your facility needs to achieve its patient care and asset management goals.
We aren't simply your refurbishment company, we're your partners in managing capital equipment investment along every step of a piece of equipment's lifecycle.
Refurbished Equipment vs. Certified Used
What's the difference between a piece of used medical equipment that's been refurbished compared to one that's certified used?
Refurbished equipment and certified used equipment are both thoroughly cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is properly disposed of and we make sure the equipment works the way the original manufacturer intended it to perform.
Refurbished Medical Equipment
A machine that's Refurbished goes through a rigorous process that takes each piece of equipment back to the original OEM specifications. Our in-house biomedical engineers are certified, experienced, and the best in the business.
Every item that needs to be restored is torn down to its component blocks, fully tested, and visually inspected. Using OEM parts, highly-trained Biomed engineers identify and replace components that have failed or are likely to fail. Think of it as a tuneup for used medical equipment.
If there's any damage to the case, it will be repainted or replaced. After reassembly, every unit is tested to make sure it meets stringent manufacturer requirements.
Certified Used Medical Equipment
Certified Used machines are also cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is secured and legally disposed of. Our talented BMETs perform a series of thorough preventative maintenance procedures and test the units to make sure they meet OEM standards for operation. In this case, not all replacement parts may be OEM, however, the units will still reliably perform to original manufacturer specifications.
Need to sell your old medical equipment?A Biomedical Service is always looking to buy used or pre-owned medical equipment. We have a friendly, experienced purchasing department that would love to help walk you through the asset disposal process.
Our goal is to make the asset end-of-lifecycle process as painless as possible, get you the best price for your equipment, and help you dispose of unwanted medical equipment in an ecologically responsible way.
If you're interested in selling your used medical equipment to A Biomedical Service, contact us here or give us a call at +1-800-910-1422, Monday through Saturday, 8 AM - 6 PM PDT. We look forward to talking to you!
Refurbished & Used Certified with a Limited 1 year warranty
- Height: 15.7 in (40 cm)
- Width: 13.8 in (35 cm)
- Depth: 5.9 in (15 cm)
- Weight: 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
- AC Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.5 Ah @ 115VAC, 0.3 Ah @ 240 VAC
• Lithium-Ion, rechargeable
• Volatage: 16.4 VDC @ 2300 Ah
- Time to Recharge: 2.5 hrs
- Battery Capacity:3 hrs continuous display without printing; 50 1-page printed reports
- Simultaneous Lead Acquisition: 12-leads
- Analysis: Marquette 12SL ECG analysis algorithm
- Modes: Resting ECG; Rhythm, Arrhythmia
- Streamlined Workflow: One-touch operation automatically captures 10-second ECGs with ease. Review 12-lead output, or an extended review of arrhythmia and events
- Sampling Rate: 500 or 1000 samples/sec
- Special Acquisition Functions: Marquette 12SL Hookup Advisor, Analog acquisition module, Online editing, Re-analysis of ECG waveforms, Stress Test (optional)
- Memory: 100 ECG reports stored locally; SD card slot expands memory for offline storage and transmission
- Type: Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program for Adults and Pediatrics
- Analysis Features:
• Integrated pediatric analysis
• Gender-appropriate analysis
Lead Malfunction Detection: Lead placement software easily detects lead reversals and electrode impedance
- Type: Integrated Backlit TFT LCD Display
- Waveforms: 3 ECG Waveforms
- Screen Size: 7" diagonal
- Resolution: 800 x 480 px
- Screen: Integrated Backlit TFT LCD Display; 7" diagonal; 800 x 480 px resolution; VGA port for external CRT monitor
- Keyboard: Sealed elastomer alphanumeric keyboard; Function keys for all routine operations; Soft function keys; writer controls; Trim Pad cursor controls
- Compatibility: MUSE and CardioSoft compatible
- Data Storage: 100 ECGs stored internally with SD card slot for expanded storage capability
- Modem: Internal modem is optional
- LAN: LAN ready for communication with MUSE/CardioSoft network
- Type: High-resolution, thermal digital-array
- Resolution: Vertical: 8 dots/mm; Horizontal: 25 μm at 25 mm/s
- Channels:3 or 6 recording channels or 12 in Automatic mode, overlapping
- Print Speeds: 5, 12, 25, 50 mm/s
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 40˚C
- Relative Humidity (Operating): 20 to 95%, non-condensing
- Pressure: 700-1060 hPa