The GE B40 patient monitor gives healthcare providers a robust, reliable, steady flow of critical patient information that enables users to have all the data they need for clinical decision making for patients.
Used in physician offices, clinics, hospitals and surgery centers, the GE B40’s intuitive interface, network capability, and small size make it the obvious choice for patient monitoring.
- GE EK-Pro arrhythmia analysis
- Indicated for use with Adults, Pediatrics, and Neonates
- 12.1’’ crystal-clear monitor displays up to six waveforms simultaneously
- GE DINAMAP® SuperSTAT non-invasive blood pressure
- 72-hour trend display with graphical and numerical data to review patient progress
- GE Datex-Ohmeda compact CO2 sidestream measurement
- Capability to work in CARESCAPE™ Network and S/5 Network
- GE SpO2 oxygen saturation monitoring (Nellcor™ OxiMax™ SpO2 and Masimo SET® SpO2 optional)
- Intuitive menus and one-button access to commonly-used functions
- Modular design of CO2 function enables shared-use applications
- Streamlined design easily fits into crowded spaces
Why choose A Biomedical Service as your Refurbishing Partner?
Beyond significant cost savings and a sound capital equipment investment strategy, A Biomedical Service believes your patients and medical staff deserve access to the highest quality, most reliable medical equipment. We're committed to delivering the level of excellence your facility needs to achieve its patient care and asset management goals.
We aren't simply your refurbishment company, we're your partners in managing capital equipment investment along every step of a piece of equipment's lifecycle.
Refurbished Equipment vs. Certified Used
What's the difference between a piece of used medical equipment that's been refurbished compared to one that's certified used?
Refurbished equipment and certified used equipment are both thoroughly cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is properly disposed of and we make sure the equipment works the way the original manufacturer intended it to perform.
Refurbished Medical Equipment
A machine that's Refurbished goes through a rigorous process that takes each piece of equipment back to the original OEM specifications. Our in-house biomedical engineers are certified, experienced, and the best in the business.
Every item that needs to be restored is torn down to its component blocks, fully tested, and visually inspected. Using OEM parts, highly-trained Biomed engineers identify and replace components that have failed or are likely to fail. Think of it as a tuneup for used medical equipment.
If there's any damage to the case, it will be repainted or replaced. After reassembly, every unit is tested to make sure it meets stringent manufacturer requirements.
Certified Used Medical Equipment
Certified Used machines are also cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is secured and legally disposed of. Our talented BMETs perform a series of thorough preventative maintenance procedures and test the units to make sure they meet OEM standards for operation. In this case, not all replacement parts may be OEM, however, the units will still reliably perform to original manufacturer specifications.
Need to sell your old medical equipment?A Biomedical Service is always looking to buy used or pre-owned medical equipment. We have a friendly, experienced purchasing department that would love to help walk you through the asset disposal process.
Our goal is to make the asset end-of-lifecycle process as painless as possible, get you the best price for your equipment, and help you dispose of unwanted medical equipment in an ecologically responsible way.
If you're interested in selling your used medical equipment to A Biomedical Service, contact us here or give us a call at +1-800-910-1422, Monday through Saturday, 8 AM - 6 PM PDT. We look forward to talking to you!
Refurbished & Used Certified with a Limited 1 year warranty
- Height: 12.6 in (31.2 cm)
- Width: 12.6 in (31.2 cm)
- Depth: 6.2 in (15.8 cm)
Without Extension Module:
- Height: 12.6 in (31.2 cm)
- Width: 13.9 in (35.2 cm)
- Depth: 7 in (17.8 cm)
- Weight: 15.4 lbs (7 kg)
With Extension Module:
- AC Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 150 VA
- Internal Battery Type: Lithium-ion, rechargeable, up to two battery packs
- Capacity: 4.5 hrs
- Charging Time: 2 hrs/pack
- Type: LCD Color Display
- Size: 12.1" diagonal
- Channels: Up to 6
- Resolution: 800 x 600 px, SVGA
- Priorities: 3; High (Life Threatening), Medium (Serious), Low (Advisory), Message
- Notification:Audible & Visual
- Visual Alarm Scheme: Red/Yellow/Cyan
- Audio Alarm Tones: User Selectable; Audible Pause up to 2 minutes
- Trending Alarm: 10 minute parameter trends can be referenced to set alarm limits
- Leads: 3- and 5-lead cables
- Available Leads: I, II, III, aVR, aVF, VA
- Heart Rate Range: 30-300 bpm
QRS DETECTION RANGE
- Amplitude: 0.5-5 mV
ST MONITORING (not for neonates)
- ST Numeric Range: -9-9mm; -0.9-0.9mV
- ST Numeric Accuracy: ±0.2 mm or ±10%, whichever is greater (within the range of -8 to 8 mm)
- ST Numeric Resolution: 0.1 mm
- Algorithm Used: GE EK-Pro arrhythmia analysis of Asystole, Bradycardia, Tachycardia, Ventricular fibrillation, Ventricular tachycardia
- Adult & Pediatric: Yes
- Neonatal: Yes
- User Configuration: Setup, Alarms, Screen
- Input Voltage Range: 2-700 mV
- Input Pulse Width: 0.5-2 ms
- Input Overshoot: Specified for both Method A and Method B required in IEC 60601-2-27 18.104.22.168.13
- Pacer Pulse Rejuction of Fast ECG Signals: 2.0 V/s (according to the test defined in IEC 60601-2- 27 22.214.171.124.12)
- Method:Impedance Respiration
- Measuring Range: 4-120 bpm
- Measurement Accuracy (depends on module): 4 to 20 breaths/min: ±1 breaths/min; 20 to 80/100 breaths/min: ±5%
- Resolution: 1 bpm
PULSE OXIMETRY (SpO2)
- Compatibilities: GE TruSignal SpO2; Nellcor SpO2; Masimo SpO2
- Specs for GE TruSignal SpO2
- Indicated For: Adult, Pediatric, Neonatal
- Measuring Range: SpO2: 1 to 100%; Pulse: 30 to 250 bpm
• Adult/Pediatric (100 to 70%): without motion: ±2 digits (±3 digits with ear sensor); with motion: ±3 digits; low perfusion: ±3
• Neonatal (100 to 70%): without motion: ±3 digits (±3 digits with ear sensor); with motion: ±3 digits
• Adult/Pediatric/Neonatal (69-1%): Unspecified
- Pulse Rate: 30-250 bpm
- Measuring Range: Absolute: 10°-45° C (50-113° F)
- Measurement Accuracy: ± 0.1°C without temperature sensor
- Probe Type Supported: Use only GE Healthcare recommended temperature YSI probes
NON-INVASIVE BLOOD PRESSURE (NIBP)
- Displayed Parameters: Systolic, MAP, and Diastolic pressures
- Measuring Method: Oscillometric with step deflation
- Modes of Operation: Manual, Automatic, Stat
- Heart Rate Measuring Range: 30-240 bpm
- Adult Pressure Measuring Range: Systolic: 30 to 290 mmHg; MAP: 20 to 260 mmHg; Diastolic: 10 to 220 mmHg
- Pediatric Pressure Measuring Range: Systolic: 30 to 290 mmHg; MAP: 20 to 260 mmHg; Diastolic: 10 to 220 mmHg
- Neonatal Pressure Measuring Range: Systolic: 30 to 140 mmHg; MAP: 20 to 125 mmHg; Diastolic: 10 to 110 mmHg
INVASIVE BLOOD PRESSURE (IBP)
- Measuring Method: Resistive strain gauge transducer
- Measuring Range: -50 - 320 mmHg (-5.3-42.7kPa)
- Measurement Accuracy: ±5% or ±2 mmHg, whichever is greater
- Frequency Response: 4-22 Hz
- Transducer Sensitivity: 5 µV/V/mmHg
- Pulse Rate: 30-
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ±5% or ±5 bpm, whichever is greater
DATA MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATION
- Data Storage: Up to 72 hrs of trended parameter information if network is not in use; 2-90 days if network is in use
- Data Transmission: All data can be printed through the network and saved to the network
- Work in CARESCAPE network and S/5 Network environments
- Leads: Supports 3-, 5-lead cables
- Compatible Types: GE, Masimo, Nellcor
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 40˚C
- Relative Humidity (Operating): 20 to 90%, non-condensing
- Atmospheric Pressure: 525 to 795 mmHg (70 to 106 kPa)