The Philips IntelliVue MP40 patient monitor gives healthcare providers a portable, in-hospital transport solution that's networked and integrated for all your patient monitoring needs.
The IntelliVue family improves information flow, contributing to quicker therapeutic turnaround times and more comprehensive data for clinical decision making. The Philips Intellivue MP40 patient monitor is light, rugged, and comes with extremely flexible screen configuration options.
This customizable patient monitor has networked access to powerful clinical support tools such as Event Surveillance, conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, arrhythmia analysis and a variety of other powerful tools.
IntelliVue MP40 is compatible with a range of SpO2 technologies and sensors from Philips, Masimo, and Nellcor.
- Standard input device for screen navigation is an integrated Navigation Point.
- Indicated for use with Adults, Pediatrics, and Neonates
- Large, uncluttered display allows users to check vital information easily
- Multi-Measurement Server Compatible
- Actionable information for staff via Clinical Decision Support (Online Electronic Help Portal)
- Event Surveillance correlates up to four parameters
- Networked patient monitors with portal technology
- Designed for portability and use in intermediate care areas
- 4 slots for integrated measurement modules
- 4 or 6 (optional)waveforms on display at once
- Alarm Review saves and displays alarms simultaneously so you can assess patient’s alarm history easily
- High-resolution trends can be configured as moving trace waves
Why choose A Biomedical Service as your Refurbishing Partner?
Beyond significant cost savings and a sound capital equipment investment strategy, A Biomedical Service believes your patients and medical staff deserve access to the highest quality, most reliable medical equipment. We're committed to delivering the level of excellence your facility needs to achieve its patient care and asset management goals.
We aren't simply your refurbishment company, we're your partners in managing capital equipment investment along every step of a piece of equipment's lifecycle.
Refurbished Equipment vs. Certified Used
What's the difference between a piece of used medical equipment that's been refurbished compared to one that's certified used?
Refurbished equipment and certified used equipment are both thoroughly cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is properly disposed of and we make sure the equipment works the way the original manufacturer intended it to perform.
Refurbished Medical Equipment
A machine that's Refurbished goes through a rigorous process that takes each piece of equipment back to the original OEM specifications. Our in-house biomedical engineers are certified, experienced, and the best in the business.
Every item that needs to be restored is torn down to its component blocks, fully tested, and visually inspected. Using OEM parts, highly-trained Biomed engineers identify and replace components that have failed or are likely to fail. Think of it as a tuneup for used medical equipment.
If there's any damage to the case, it will be repainted or replaced. After reassembly, every unit is tested to make sure it meets stringent manufacturer requirements.
Certified Used Medical Equipment
Certified Used machines are also cleaned and sterilized. Their sensitive data is secured and legally disposed of. Our talented BMETs perform a series of thorough preventative maintenance procedures and test the units to make sure they meet OEM standards for operation. In this case, not all replacement parts may be OEM, however, the units will still reliably perform to original manufacturer specifications.
Need to sell your old medical equipment?A Biomedical Service is always looking to buy used or pre-owned medical equipment. We have a friendly, experienced purchasing department that would love to help walk you through the asset disposal process.
Our goal is to make the asset end-of-lifecycle process as painless as possible, get you the best price for your equipment, and help you dispose of unwanted medical equipment in an ecologically responsible way.
If you're interested in selling your used medical equipment to A Biomedical Service, contact us here or give us a call at +1-800-910-1422, Monday through Saturday, 8 AM - 6 PM PDT. We look forward to talking to you!
Refurbished & Used Certified with a Limited 1 year warranty
- Height: 13 in (33 cm)
- Width: 14 in (36.5 cm)
- Depth: 8.5 in (21.7 cm)
- Weight: 19 lbs (8.6 kg)
- AC Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: <145 W
- Current: 0.7-1.6 A
- Batteries: 2, Smart Battery 10.8V, 6000 mAh, Lithium-ion
- Battery Life: 5 hr
- Type: Integrated TFT-LCD SVGA Display
- Waveforms: Display 4 or 6 (optional). Bright and easy to read.
- Screen Size: 24.6 cm x 18.4 cm
- Resolution: 800 x 600 px, SVGA
- Screen Navigation: Integrated Navigation Point
- Priorities: 3; High (Life Threatening), Medium (Serious), Low (Advisory), Message
- Notification:Audible & Visual
- Visual Alarm Scheme: Red/Yellow/Cyan/Green
- Audio Alarm Tones: User Selectable; Audible Pause up to 2 minutes
- Trending Alarm: Specific parameter trends and events can be referenced to set alarm limits
- Leads: 3-, 5-, 10-, 12-lead cables
- Heart Rate Range: 15-300 bpm
ST MONITORING (not for neonates)
- ST Numeric Range: -20 to +20 mm
- ST Numeric Accuracy: ±0.5 mm or 15%, whichever is greater
- ST Numeric Resolution: 0.1 mm
- Method:Impedance Respiration
- Measuring Range: Adult/Pediatric; 0-120 rpm; Neonatal: 0-170 rpm
- Measurement Accuracy (depends on module): at 0 to 120 rpm ±1 rpm; at 120 to 170 rpm ±2 rpm
- Resolution: 1 rpm
PULSE OXIMETRY (SpO2)
- Compatibilities: Philips Reusable Sensors
- Indicated For: Adult, Pediatric, Neonatal
- Measuring Range: SpO2: 0 to 100%; Pulse: 30 to 300 bpm
- Accuracy: ±2% or 1 bpm, whichever is greater
- Measuring Range: Absolute: -1°-45° C (30-113° F)
- Measurement Accuracy: ± 0.1°C without temperature sensor
NON-INVASIVE BLOOD PRESSURE (NIBP)
- Displayed Parameters: Systolic, Mean, and Diastolic pressures
- Measuring Method: Oscillometric with step deflation
- Modes of Operation: Manual, Automatic, Stat
- Heart Rate Measuring Range: 40-300 bpm
- Adult Pressure Measuring Range: Systolic: 30 to 270 mmHg; MAP: 20 to 255 mmHg; Diastolic: 10 to 245 mmHg
- Pediatric Pressure Measuring Range: Systolic: 30 to 180 mmHg; Mean: 20 to 160 mmHg; Diastolic: 20 to 160 mmHg
- Neonatal Pressure Measuring Range: Systolic: 30 to 130 mmHg; Mean: 20 to 120 mmHg; Diastolic: 10 to 100 mmHg
INVASIVE BLOOD PRESSURE (IBP)
- Measuring Method: Resistive strain gauge transducer
- Measuring Range: -40-360 mmHg (-5.3-42.7kPa)
- Measurement Accuracy: ± 4% of reading or ± 4 mmHg (± 0.5 kPa), whichever is greater
- Frequency Response: dc to 12.5 Hz or 40 Hz
- Transducer Sensitivity: 5µV/V/mmHg (37.5µV/V/kPa)
- Pulse Rate: 25-350 bpm
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ±1% Full Range
DATA MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATION
- Network Type: LAN-Ready; Secure, standards-based Philips IntelliVue newtork patient monitoring systems are an industry standard for ease of use, scalability, and virtualization.
- Modes of Data Transfer: Lan-Ready, wired, wireless, proprietary radio technology
- Data Transmission: All data can be printed through the network and saved to the network
- Buffered Memory: With AC power: infinite; Without power: 48-72 hours; Contains: Active settings, trends, patient data, realtime reports, events, review alarms
- Leads: Supports 3-, 5-, 10, 12-lead cables
- Compatible Types: Philips has a wide range of products to meet every monitoring need; Masimo; Nellcor
- Connection Options: Network, Parallel Printer Port, Dual PS/2 Inputs, Dual MIB/RS232, Wireless Network Device Interface, Remote Application Support
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 35˚C
- Relative Humidity (Operating): 20 to 85%, non-condensing
- Altitude: 0 m to 3000 m (10000 ft)